Chapter 60: 2 Fights, 1 Chapter

Start from the beginning

"Desponia's Mirror!" Rico activated his secret technique, and all the sky islands and the ground suddenly turned perfectly reflective like a mirror. "Let's see you hit me now!"

Rico sunk into the now reflective island, and no one could see what was going on thanks to the explosions from Othelia's railgun. From the screen, Jack heard the thunderous crash of explosions and the sound of something breaking. The explosions engulfed the entire arena, and no one could see anything. Even Maui was confused as to what was going on. After ten seconds of nonstop explosions, a victor clearly emerged. With the explosions finally done, and the smoke clearing, Jack saw Othelia's completely damaged Mech laying atop one of the islands like a deceased corpse, but when the camera looked up, it revealed that Othelia was above the islands, floating slowly thanks to her parachute. Othelia held a small white flag, signaling her surrender. Meanwhile, Rico emerged from the top island's reflective surface and Nico turned back into a human.

"THE WINNER OF THIS ROUND ARE THE DECEPTION TWINS, NICO AND RICO!!!" Maui shouted, and the crowd erupted into cheers. "Now we wait for Othelia to get down before changing the arena, for safety reasons."

After Othelia landed on the ground, the arena changed into a graveyard. Jack wasn't sure why a graveyard of all things was a valid choice for an arena, but it was happening right there. The grass of the graveyard was overgrown and the graves were falling apart until they were nothing more than erected pieces of rock. Aside from graves, there was a single, small church with black wood walls, a golden bell in the bell tower, and glowing yellow lights inside, making themselves visible through the windows of the church. Walking towards each other were the next set of combatants.

"LET'S GIVE A WELCOMING ROUND OF APPLAUSE OF THE GREATEST SET OF OPPOSITES IN SANCTUARY ACADEMY!!!" Maui then began introducing the next combatants. "FROM THE WEST, WE HAVE THE SILENT PHANTOM WHO CALLS THE DEAD TO HER BECKON CALL, HEL!!!! FROM THE EAST, WE HAVE THE HOLY PRIEST WHO WILL NOT DIE, YURIYEV RASPUTIN!!!!"

From their respective entrances, the necromancer and priest entered the arena. Hel's attire changed slightly. Instead of her usual black hoodie, she now wore a long black robe that looked like it belonged to a necromancer. It draped over her legs, with long and baggy sleeves. A black hood covered Hel's face until the ghost removed it, revealing a skeleton mask resting on the side of her head. When Rasputin walked out, he wore pitch black colored priest robes, along with a priest's scarf that depicted the sun. In his hand, Rasputin held a book.

"Praise be to God Sol." Rasputin held his book to the side of his chest while raising his right hand so his palm would face towards Hel.

"Yikes, a priest vs a necromancer, that's not a good combo for me." Hel summoned a scythe that looked like it was made of bones, with the blade of the scythe looking similar to a horse skull in the shape of a scythe. "But I'll try my hardest here."

"BEGIN!"

The fight began by Hel floating away from Rasputin, who created a Lance of light from his palm to attempt to pierce Hel's chest. Hel hovered back until she was above the graves, and she raised her scythe in the air. The mouth of the blade opened up, and a wispy blue light shot out of the mouth along with an ear damaging screech. The wispy blue light engulfed the graves, and bodies began rising out of the graves one by one. The zombies rose from their graves, some wielding swords, some wielding guns, and others summoning the elements to appear around them like magic. Rasputin calmly looked around, and he saw that zombies were rising out of all the graves in the arena.

"HOLY SHIT, WHY DO YOU HAVE ACTUAL HUMAN BODIES IN THE ARENA?!" Maui shouted in a relative fear, and Herakles only sighed in response. "HERAKLES, WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"I didn't put the bodies there, Hel just summoned them." Herakles scowled at the giant man. "Also, watch your language, we have children watching this too, you know."