EPISODE 17: MY OWN FATE OF DESTINY

SCENE 1

SCENE 1.

                           SOLARIS

Cepheus was looking at Hibiki smirking, as Hibiki cautiously followed Cepheus's movements.

Cepheus-Tell me Hibiki of the Red Clan what brings you to my lands?.

Hibiki-You know who I am?

Cepheus-Just like you know who I am...

Hibiki smirked.

Cepheus-Shall we have a duel, the victor will have the seed of the Sacred Tree.

Hibiki took out his quill.

Cepheus-Interesting choice of weapon.

Hibiki-Knowledge is power.

Cepheus-Are you going to write me to death?

Hibiki chuckled. Johnny and Matt were looking at this.

Matt-He doesn't look that scary.

Johnny looked at Matt.

Matt-In fact he looks rather dashing.

Johnny-Shut the hell up, the guy is a lunatic.

Matt chuckled . Cepheus charged towards Hibiki as Hibiki wrote something in the air, Cepheus didn't know the language and stopped and tried to understand what Hibiki wrote. The icicles started hitting Cepheus. Hibiki wrote another one, as thunderous lightning started hitting Cepheus.
Cepheus could only defend himself; he didn't have time to chant his spells. Hibiki wrote another word. This time Cepheus was blown away into the dry lake, hitting face first.

Cepheus-Impressive...

Cepheus put his hands together as his animal spirits the giant Zodiac animals stood by him.

Cepheus-Try and stop them...

Cepheus smirked as Hibiki wrote a word and strong steel cages were formed around the animals,  with seals on the steels that disabled the Zodiac spirits to use their powers. Cepheus looked at Hibiki cautiously.

Johnny-Yes, finally someone to put him in his place!

Matt was looking at the whole thing mesmerized.

Matt-I didn't write this...

EXIT.

SCENE 2.

                                 EARTH

                    U.S.A.-TEXAS-HOUSE

          UNDERGROUND BASE-EVENING.

Hiro was looking through his scrolls.

Hiro-My records are changing, everything I have written... is changing what's the meaning of this...I have to visit Serpent.