EPISODE 3: ENTER ATLAS

SCENE 1

SCENE 1.

                       ANDROMADAE

                              PALACE

                         SATIN CITY

A young aristocratic man was standing in front of the mirror as the maids were helping him with his royal attire. He heard the king and Kairo arguing.

Lucien-Oh for Andromeda's sake.

Lucien dismissed his maids and walked towards the chambers of the prince. Matt saw the crystal in Lucien's chest.

Lucien-My king.

He did a bow.

Lucien-I need to speak with my prince.

Kairo looked at Lucien as the king left.

Kairo-Thank you.

Lucien-What happened now?

Kairo-He doesn't want to accept that I am not his puppet.

Lucien-Your father loves you.

Kairo-He wants to use me to bond with some aristocrat to strengthen his allies.

Lucien-Some aristocrat? You and Penny have been in love since childhood...

Kairo-Well, now I've had a change of heart.

Lucien looked at Kairo confused and the angry prince left and Matt witnessed the entire scene as he looked at his book and saw it all written...

EXIT.

SCENE 2.

                            ANDROMEDAE

                                SATIN CITY

                          PALACE-GARDEN

As the creatures of Satin city gathered, under the golden skies of the city, the giant Sacred tree with its giant leaves was covering the gardens, they all stood around as the guardians bearing the crystals walked forward, Matt summoned Johnny.

Johnny-Ohh that's a big tree.

Matt-It's the life source of Andromedae.

Johnny-Yea, that's not freaky at all.

Matt-Did you meet the main and side characters.

Johnny-I don't know...

Matt started to introduce the main characters.

Matt-That's Kairo the prince, we met him already one of the crystal holders, he's from the orange clan, that one is Hibiki, from the red clan he's more of a historian and very smart, next to him is Takada from the green clan, Takada is a puppet master. Next to Kairo is Lucien from the purple clan, Lui is a distant heir to the throne, he is of aristocrat family. The sad boy next to Takada is Roy from the blue clan, he is now the bearer of the crystal because his sister transferred her crystal to him and the last one is Noah from the tragic Clan Teal.