EPISODE 13: FLORIST IN TEXAS

SCENE 1

SCENE 1.

ANDROMEDAE

SATIN CITY

ROYAL LIBRARY

Noah was sitting in the corner and reading the records of the other clans.

Noah-Now that no one is around I can read this book in peace.

Noah(reading)-The Teal clan was one of the founding clans in Andromedae and they were magnificent. Their powers were very handy and their resources such as cheese, butter and herbal medication cured and fed the creatures of Andromedae. Until one man's ambition would be the cause for the destruction of an entire clan. To understand the downfall of the Teal clan, one must first know of Joaquin. Joaquin was a special guard in the kingdom, working and taking orders directly from the king, he was the eyes and the ears of the king and stayed true and loyal. He was a prodigy, very observant and extremely talented in speed and silent killing, his assassination skills were rare, in fact his entire family members were special, his sister Natalie was born with rare magical gifts of black magic and she could easily master them, and his infant brother Noah, was born with a crystal in his chest, signifying the coming of the sacred Knights of the Sacred Tree...

Noah stopped reading as he put his hand on his crystal.

Noah-Natalie didn't tell me anything about this Joaquin...

He continued reading.

Noah(reading)-Joaquin told the king of his father's ambitions of wanting to overthrow the king and take the kingdom and because of this the king ordered Joaquin to kill the members of the Teal, who had that ambition. Unfortunately for the young spy all the members of the Teal were convinced and were planning a coup against the king. Joaquin was ordered to kill all of them except his infant brother who bared the crystal. Joaquin did as he was told, but he could not bring himself to kill his twin sister Natalie, and eventually Joaquin killed himself. Although his body was never found, there are whispers and old tales, that say that Natalie cast a spell or a curse on her twin brother and banished him to an unknown world...

Noah looked up.

Noah-Natalie has been lying to me.

EXIT.

SCENE 2.

ANDROMEDAE

TEAL CLAN TERRITORY

SATIN CITY.

Natalie was sitting in her cottage as Karth and Silas walked in, Noah was sitting next to his sister.

Karth-Greetings our future queen.

Natalie smiled as Karth and Silas bowed.

Silas-You know our loyalties are with you but there are few clan elders here to wish you prosperity before your bonding.