EPISODE 5: REWRITTEN DESTINY OF FOXILIA

SCENE 1

SCENE 1.

                           ANDROMEDAE

                              SATIN CITY

                    RED CLAN TERRITORY

Hibiki was playing with his newborn son, Atlas was giggling and gooing on the blanket, as Foxilia was hanging the laundry and Hibiki was sitting on the grass talking about his weapon.

Hibiki-See this is the bow of the last Andros, I saved her from criminals and she has promised to protect my bloodline and that is why only you can weld it. It can also choose you, and talk to you and help you...of course I would have to talk to Ruya first, but I'm sure she will be alright with it...

Foxilia-You're already teaching him how to fight.

Hibiki-Who else is going to?

Foxilia chuckled. Hibiki looked at Atlas.

Hibiki-And he's asleep.

Foxilia-Your tales are boring.

Hibiki smirked and stood up and walked to Foxilia and hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek.

Hibiki-Then why did you give me a son?

Foxilia-I love boring...

Hibiki chuckled as Foxilia started to feel iffy.

Hibiki-Are you alright?.

Foxilia-I don't feel well...

Hibiki looked at her worried.

Hibiki-Let me bring you some water.

Hibiki walked to his cottage as he turned and saw Foxilia passing out and he ran towards her.

EXIT.

SCENE 2.

                         ANDROMEDAE

                             SATIN CITY

                         SATIN PALACE

                             HALL WAYS

Noah and Kairo were walking in the hall ways of the palace.

Noah-My sister is very happy with you, I thank you Kairo.

Kairo smiled.

Noah-Sometimes I wish we had our family with us, she's always been very sad.

Kairo-I know, she's told me about it.

Noah-I was newly birthed and Natty always took care of me, with no complaints,  sometimes I wish I had the power to bring back our clan, her friends, our family.