EPISODE 16: HIBIKI'S CURSE

SCENE 1

SCENE 1.

                        ANDROMEDAE

As Hibiki was holding Noah, Natalie disappeared, Takada and Hibiki were trying to keep Noah alive, Noah's crystal had shattered, and he was almost dead.

Noah's Teal colored blood was all over him as he was mumbling something, Hibiki got his quill and Scroll trying to hold off Noah as Takada helped.

Hibiki's Scroll-Be born as many times and be trapped in the corners of Earth, I curse you to write as many tales as time, until the end of timelines or be forever trapped in this land.

Takada looked at Hibiki as Hibiki sealed the scroll with his blood and Noah died.

Takada-You cursed him to never return?

Hibiki-Until he awakens and realizes what he has done to our home, to us...he will never return here...

On the other side of the garden Johnny and Matt were looking at distressed Roy who was sitting on the ground holding the pieces of Lucien's shattered crystal

Roy-Why did I not die?...

Johnny-Matt?

Matt started to feel dizzy.

Johnny-What's wrong? We did it, all of their stories ended the way you wrote it...

Matt-Yea, but...something feels...I feel pain..

Johnny looked at him confused.

EXIT.

SCENE 2.

                               EARTH

                   U.S.A-TEXAS-DAYTIME

            HOUSE-UNDERGROUND BASE.

Hiro was looking at the pictures of the Crystal holders as destinations appeared...

Hiro-Kairo-Alex Reuloxe-Earth-L.A, Lucien-Lui Iluyi-Earth-L.A, Noah...They're all here on Earth...

He ran upstairs panicking and breathing fast.

Hiro-Something's happening...

He started to type something on his computer but Alex and Lui's names wouldn't come up.

Hiro-What is the meaning of this?....

He looked confused.

EXIT

SCENE 3.

                    ANDROMEDAE

Roy was joined by Hibiki and Takada.

Hibiki-Lui...

Takada-He's gone...

Roy-My crystal is shattered too.