“I would have said the same thing if I embarrassed myself like that.” I teased with a laugh.

“Wanna have a go at me?” Josh challenged me and smacked himself on the chest, trying to look intimidating.

“Can’t.” I lifted my foot to show him I wasn’t in a position to be thrown around like that.

“Excuses, excuses. But then again, I don’t have any hope for you. Tessa might stand a chance, but you? You’re so small and weak I can flick you away like a fly.” He had a smirk on his face. I got up and stood in front of him, careful not to put too much pressure on my foot.

“Wanna bet?” I challenged. He placed his hands on his knees to bend down to mock my height.

“Whatcha gonna do, little girl?”

“Oh my God, what is that?” I gasped and pointed behind his shoulder. He looked at me confused before turning to look. I quickly grabbed his shoulders to hold him in place and kneed him right in the balls. I didn’t go full force but still enough to make his
breath hitch in his throat. Josh cupped his balls and fell to the floor, groaning in pain.

“Fcking hell!” He yelled at me. I leaned forward a little as I grinned at him.

“That’s what you get for underestimating me.” I said and walked away. A hand clasped around my ankle and pulled to make me lose my balance. This time, I let out a groan when I fell right on my front.

“That’s what you get for being coky.” His voice was still a bit strained as he let go of my ankle.

“I’m going to kill you!” I shouted and got up on all four. I grabbed my crutch and swung it towards Josh. He looked at me with big eyes and quickly rolled away before the crutch could hit his head.

“You’re a fcking psychopath!” Josh yelled and got up to his feet.

“Yo, your woman is crazy!” He yelled at Nicholas, who was wiping the back of his neck with a towel while he made his way toward us with an amused look.

“Just how I like her.” He commented and helped me up to my feet. He kissed my temple and had me feeling shy when all eyes were
on us.

“It’s true then, psychos attract psychos.” Josh huffed out.

“Oh, shut it you baby. I barely touched you. In fact, I barely felt anything so why are you making such a big deal out of it?” I gave a playful grin and sat down on the bench.

“Dmn!” Tessa burst out laughing as I had practically said he had a

“Barely you say?” Josh looked at me offended.
“You wouldn’t be able to handle all of this junk.” He pointed himself to his shorts and I scrunched my nose in disgust.

“Where? All I see is a pair of shorts that is very loose in that area.”

“Godamn, who hurt you, woman?!” He erupted and it almost looked like he wanted t to stomp his foot. I couldn’t hold it in anymore and laugh at him. Even Nicholas chuckled a little as he sat next to me. Josh was always after me with inappropriate comments, and it was time for payback.

“Okay, enough you two we have stuff to do.” Arianna sighed impatiently.

“Are you ready?” She asked Josh.

“I am done dealing with you psychos. I’m gonna go somewhere where I know I will be showered in love.” He huffed and turned around to walk away.

“Is that a nice way of saying a brthel?” Tessa yelled after him.

“Fck off!” He practically screamed on his way out. I was laughing way too hard at him, but hey, payback was a bich.

“Looks like you’re up Tessa.” Arianna gestured for her to get on the mat but Tessa looked a bit hesitant.