❤️‍🔥Chapter Twenty-Eight❤️‍🔥

A/N- This will be a mid-short chapter as filler for the wedding on the 29 and 30 will be Zoey being with Jared and having a happy ending together

Ziva and Zoey went to Port Angeles where all the girls met them at the dress shop and the boys met Charlie and Jared at the suit tailor store. "So what dress are you going for?" Sue asked.

"Flame dip-dyed dress, blue for you guys and an emerald green for Zoey, "Ziva says with a smile."That's cute and new, we are going to have an amazing and cute wedding that's not normal," Zoey says with a smile.

"Come on let's get everything together and sort it as I've got my hen do as your dad's got his stag do," Ziva chuckles softly.

Zoey nods and they spend hours in the shop and find the perfect dresses for the wedding. Sue bought the bridesmaids' dresses as Aurora brought Ziva's dress, Zoey's, and her dress for the wedding.

Everyone headed back to Charlie and Ziva's home where everyone put their suits in Bella's now empty room."So Charlie is having his stag do here and Ziva is heading to Sue's with the girls," Emily says with a smile.

"The kids are getting looked after by Leah and Jey who happily volunteered to watch over the children," Sue says with a grateful nod." Go and have fun everyone, we got this, "Jey says with a grin.

"So where is your mom these days?" Ziva wonders."Having fun with her new boyfriend, so I got Naomi as I got Naomi's best interests in my heart," Jey says with a shrug." Ah okay, well she's happy here and that's all that matters," Ziva says softly smiling.

Jey nodded in thanks and everyone who wasn't involved in the stag do or hen night was heading to Emily and Sam's house.

Zoey, Seth, Naomi, Bree, Quil, and Claire all snuggled into the tent and began to watch a saga of films. The adults and the older teens were celebrating their friends last night before they became wedded to one another.

Leah and Jey were snuggled onto the sofa and kept an eye on the younger lot since they were babysitting them but they were safe and happily watching the films together.

Zoey was happy with how her life was going well and she was really happy that she moved to Forks and met Jared."I'm happy with how our lives have gone how about you guys?" Zoey asked the five.

"I agree, I'm glad to have met everyone and have a new family and friends," Naomi says with a smile. Everyone nodded in agreement and Claire fell asleep in Quil's arms. Seth and Naomi snuggled into each other's arms.

Bree and Zoey lay next to each other and held each other's hands." I am grateful to you Zoey for saving me, I will make it my life mission to repay that debt," Bree says with a smile." Your friendship is a debt repaid," Zoey says with a smile.

The four continued to watch a film till they all fell asleep next to each other and Leah smiled at them and covered them with a blanket.

*
Chapter 28 is done ✔️ next up is the wedding sorry this is kind of short! It's more of a filler!

Ready to say goodbye to Zoey and Jared's story?

Ready for the wedding?

Ready for Paul's book?

The last two Chapters are coming up!!