🌺Prologue🌺

Jared Cameron has phased and is now second in command to Sam Uley's pack albeit a small one. Harry explained everything to Jared and explained imprinting to him.

He told Jared he may get a romantic one, a sibling one, or a protector one and whichever one he gets he must treasure them forever.

If he gets a child for an imprint he has to stop aging and restart when they are eighteen years old. Jared nodded in understanding.

At the same time as this is going on Charlie gets a phone call from Reene out of the blue which is strange as he already got Bella so why is she calling him?

Start of phone call-

Hello?

Hi Charlie, I know this is strange but I was wondering if you could have Zoey? Mine and Phil's daughter for a while?

Oh um, I don't know as she's not mine.

Please she's Bella's half-sister.

Oh okay sure. When should I expect her?

She'll be with you in a day. She has green hair and forest-green eyes. You can't miss her. Bye, Charlie.

Reene hung up before Charlie could even respond.

Charlie asked the reservation for help as he was due to have Bella's half-sister join him and Bella. They agreed to help him out as he brought her to meet them.

*
They managed to sort the spare room and Charlie headed to the airport to pick Zoey up. He spots a timid-looking girl with green hair and forest-green eyes.

How she looks-

"Zoey Dywer?" Charlie asks gently

"Yeah that's me," Zoey says shyly.

"I'm Charlie Swan, Bella's father," Charlie says softly.

"Hello, sir, "Zoey smiles gently.

"Let's get you home, and if you're up to it. I'll take you to meet my friends and their kids down at the reservation if you like?" Charlie smiles.

"I'd like that sir," Zoey smiles.

Charlie takes Zoey to his cruiser and takes her home. He looks to see she's wearing ear defenders. Zoey wore ear defenders hoping they would block the noises out and she has slight autism and adhd.

Charlie took Zoey into the house. Zoey explored the house before coming across her room. It was green like the forest and had the forest animals in the room." Do you like it?" Charlie asked with a smile." I do sir," Zoey grins.

Charlie left Zoey to look around and the first thing she did to check her room for red-eyed monsters. She kept her toy dog in her arms and sat on the bed. She felt okay in Charlie's house. She didn't hear voices in her head or the need to scream.

*

The prologue is done ✔️ We've met Zoey and learned she has slight autism and ADHD. She hears voices and tends to scream a lot. She wears ear defenders a lot too!

How was this prologue?

Ready for her to meet Jared?

How do we like it so far?

Zoey and Bella don't have a close bond and Zoey is always home alone so she's not used to people being around.

Zoey's Ear defenders and toy-