⚖️Chapter Fourteen⚖️

Zoey went to the beach with the pack as she wanted to feel the sand and the ocean again as she hadn't been to the beach for a while. She ran around the beach with Jared and Paul chasing her as Rachel joined them for a day at the beach with Emily. Two girls joined the beaux just as Zoey bumped into them." Oops sorry," Zoey says softly.

"Oh it's okay, I'm Bianca and this is my friend, Carly, it's nice to meet you," Bianca says softly." I'm Zoey nice to meet you too!" Zoey grins." Come play with me!" Zoey squeals happily as she pulls the two girls to join her in the water.

Jake and Embry joined the pack and looked up to see Bianca and Carly playing in the water with Zoey." Jake Embry come here!" Zoey squeals happily. Bianca turned around and came face to face with Embry who froze on the spot.

Carly also turned to see Jake approaching her and also froze on the spot." Are you two okay?" Carly asked." They're fine," Zoey grins as she slaps the boys' legs snapping them out of their trances.

"Yeah sorry, I'm Jacob but call me Jake and this is Embry my best mate," Jake says with a smile. Zoey skips away leaving the four alone and Jared smirks." Aren't I a clever girl?" Zoey grins." You conniving so and so," Emily grins.

"Well, at least they have someone now," Jared comments." Oh no," Zoey says with a look." What?" Paul asked." That's what," Zoey points to a fuming Bella." Incoming psycho," Zoey mutters.

Bella made her way down the beach and went for Bianca and Carly shoving them into the water. Zoey got up as did the rest of the pack," Bella leave them alone!" Zoey shouts getting agitated.

"Make me you crazy!" Bella scoffs. Zoey right hooks Bella and lunges for her," Don't you ever! Call me crazy again! I'll kill you!" Zoey snaps as Jared picks her up." You are crazy, nonstop screaming for five years you freak!" Bella shouts." Like you when Edward buggered off leaving you!" Zoey counters back.

Bella lunges for Zoey just as Charlie arrives with Ziva who runs at punches Bella off Zoey and restrains her," You are going back to your mother's, "Ziva growls." I'm getting you charged with assault on a minor," Charlie snaps angrily."Zoe you okay?" Charlie asked softly." Fine, nothing new," Zoey says wiping the blood off her face.

Charlie dragged Bella away with Ziva's help and Emily went to clean Zoey's face, "Don't touch me," Zoey hits out. Zoey got up grabbed a wipe  and cleaned her face up." See I do it myself because all I ever had was me," Zoey says throwing the bloodied wipe away.

Zoey walks off embarrassed and Jared runs after her," Hey what's wrong I'm right here," Jared says softly kissing Zoey's forehead." I don't like being treated like a baby, and I hate the word crazy, all my life I've been called crazy," Zoey says sadly." And you are neither of those," Jared says softly.

Zoey nods and the two watch the sunset as Ziva and Charlie return." She's gone for four weeks, and has been cautioned for assaulting you," Charlie says softly kissing Zoey's head."She'll be back as Reene doesn't like having either of us there," Zoey mutters softly. The pack and the new imprints all watch the sun go down together and enjoy a stress-free evening.

Zoey thought of a song and began singing.

🎶Go row the boat to safer grounds
But don't you know we're stronger now
My heart still beats and my skin still feels
My lungs still breathe, my mind still fears

But we're running out of time
Oh, all the echoes in my mind cry
There's blood on your lies
The sky's open wide
There is nowhere for you to hide
The hunter's moon is shining

I'm running with the wolves tonight

Trick or treat, what would it be?
I walk alone, I'm everything
My ears can hear and my mouth can speak
My spirit talks, I know my soul believes

But we're running out of time
Oh, all the echoes in my mind cry
There's blood on your lies
The sky's open wide
There is nowhere for you to hide
The hunter's moon is shining

I'm running with the wolves tonight
(I'm running with the)

A gift, curse
They track and hurt
Say can you dream
In nightmares seems
A million voices, silent screams
Where hope is left so incomplete

I'm running with the wolves tonight
I'm running with the🎶

Zoey danced as she sang. Jared watched her with love in his eyes and Charlie was smiling with so much love and adoration as his daughter who may not be his flesh and blood was singing and dancing under the moonlight.

"Beautiful Zoey," Charlie claps and Zoey smiles brightly." Where did you learn to sing like that?" Ziva says with a smile." I've always been able to sing," Zoey smiles." You should sing more often," Emily grins. Jared hugged Zoey and nuzzled against her." Fluffy dog," Zoey chuckles." Yeah, but I'm your fluffy doggy," Jared chuckles.

*
Chapter fourteen is done ✔️ Bella is gone for a couple of weeks she'll return in Chapter seventeen. Jake and Embry have imprinted.

How did we like this chapter?

How cute is Zoey?

The next couple of chapters are about Zoey going to therapy sessions and mediation with her dad Phil.

Do we like the Ziva x Charlie x Zoey scenes?