♣️Chapter Eleven♣️

Zoey was at therapy sessions with Sue Clearwater and Ziva, Charlie and Jared were all there watching her through the glass." Hi Zoey, how are you feeling today?" Sue asked gently." Better, I have Ziva, you, everyone, and Jared around. I don't feel so alone anymore and I'm happy," Zoey says with a smile." That's good sweetie, would you mind drawing some more whilst I go speak with Charlie?" Sue says with a smile.

Zoey nods and Jared enters the room as Sue exits to speak with Charlie and Ziva," She won't need any more therapy sessions but I will keep her on records and if she needs to see me call me and I'll book her in," Sue smiles." Thank you for being her support today," Charlie says softly. Sue nods and leaves Ziva and Charlie with Zoey and Jared.

Zoey was playing with the werewolf cosplay making Jared smile." Grrr," Zoey growls at Jared. Jared smirks and growls right back at her," Silly wolf pup," Jared says with a smile. Charlie cleared his throat and Jared and Zoey turned around to see Ziva and Charlie standing there." Come on let's get home," Charlie says with a smile.

Zoey takes Jared's hand and they head back to Charlie's house." Shall I do us some pasta and chicken pieces?" Ziva asked with a smile." Yeah! Extra tomatoes and bacon bits," Zoey says with a smile."You got it," Ziva winks. Zoey giggles at her," You're funny!" Zoey squeals happily.

Bella came down the stairs and glared at Jared and Ziva," What are these two doing here?" Bella scoffs in their faces and Ziva pushes Bella to the floor," Get some manners," Ziva says getting angry.

Zoey grabs Ziva's hand seeing the claws come out and Ziva looks down at her and calms down." Sorry about that," Ziva says calmly." We have a seriousness about protecting our own," Ziva says softly.

"Bella I'm not playing, be polite to our guests or go back upstairs," Charlie says with a look. Bella scoffs and walks off," Jared, Ziva I'm sorry," Charlie says with a soft look.

"It's fine don't apologize for a grown child's behavior," Ziva says kissing Charlie's cheek. Zoey snuggled into Jared's lap and he lightly kissed her forehead.

Charlie and Ziva watched the interaction and smiled at them." He's good for her, he'll never harm her nor will the pack," Ziva whispers." I know but dad instincts," Charlie softly chuckles. Ziva smiles," You're a good dad," Ziva says with a smile.

"Can I ask about her parents?"Ziva asked gently." Her parents are my ex-wife and her new husband, they gave her up because they couldn't handle her screaming, and they thought she was crazy," Charlie says softly.

"What?! Bloody hell who thinks that of their kid?!" Ziva says through clenched teeth. Charlie just shrugs, "It doesn't matter she's home," Charlie says softly kissing Ziva's forehead. Ziva nods in agreement and they look to see a sleeping Zoey in Jared's arms and Jared lying with her.

Like this-

Ziva put a soft blanket over them

Ziva put a soft blanket over them." I'll put the large bowl of pasta in the oven for them to keep warm," Ziva whispers to Charlie." I still don't like it," Charlie grumbles."Tough come on let's eat and have a nice evening," Ziva chuckles.

Ziva and Charlie enjoy some food together as Zoey has a peaceful sleep that she never had before in six years. Jared woke up to a phone call," Yeah?" Jared asked sleepily. "Embry phased get back here now!" Sam says firmly." Yep on my way," Jared says getting up and settling Zoey in her bed. Jared jogs down the stairs and sees Ziva and Charlie standing there.

"Embry phased I got to go help," Jared tells them." Alright go, be safe and I'll tell her if she wakes up that you had to go help Sam out," Charlie says with a smile." Thanks, Sir, I will tell her soon, maybe when Jake phases," Jared says with a smile." Go and make sure Embry is okay, don't worry about telling her yet," Charlie says softly.

Jared leaves and phases into the woods and looks back at Zoey's room and sends a howl through the night before running off to where the pack is and finds a confused Embry." Hi Embry," Jared says softly." Jared?" Embry says.

"Yep, you're alright you just phased into a wolf, because of vampires roaming around. So I'll help you phase back and come with me to Sam's house," Jared says softly. Jared phased back and Embry copied him." Pretty cool huh?" Jared chuckles.

Embry chuckles a little," Sam will explain this a bit better than me, oh by the way don't stare at Emily's face he doesn't like it," Jared says with a look." No problem, "Embry says.

The two head back to Sam's house who explains everything to Embry and Jared tells him about Zoey being a Banshee and Ziva being a hellhound." Woah, that's a lot to take in," Embry nods slowly.

Embry was stopping with Sam and Emily that night to take in what's happened and to learn control. Ziva stayed with Zoey to watch over her and to keep Zoey safe and loved whilst Jared was gone for a short while.

*
Chapter Eleven is Done ✔️  Embry has phased and Zoey will see Jared at the pack house. Charlie makes Bella either go out with her friends or she'll be sent to her mothers.

How was this chapter?

How do you like Ziva and Zoey's bond?

Who's ready for Zoey to see the wolf side of the pack?

How do you think Bree will get saved in this book?

Any thoughts you have about this book?