🤑Chapter Twenty-two🤑

Zoey was at the pack house with the pack and imprints. Paul and Jared have gotten past their issues and are on patrol together. Zoey had her ear defenders on today as she felt tired and overwhelmed by voices in her head. Ziva and Charlie were busy decorating the house and making a safe place for Zoey.

The phone rang and Zoey tucked her head into her knees," It's alright Zoey," Jake said softly kissing her forehead."I hear a lot of voices, I hate it!" Zoey says softly." I know I got you, Zoe," Jake says softly. Carly comes up to Zoey with Coraline on the laptop for her to watch," Something to make you smile," Carly winks. Zoey grins watches the film and curls up in her safe place at Sam's home.

Sam hung the phone up and looked at Zoey which Jake caught on," What Sam?" Jake says with a look." The Cullens want a meeting with us and her," Sam says with an unimpressed look." Tell them no, she's going nowhere near them," Jared says as he enters the house.

"Edward is threatening to come down and get her If she doesn't come with us," Sam says." Then let him, he'll have a pack on his ass," Leah says. The pack nodded in agreement with Leah," We aren't their pets, so if they want a meeting it will be you me, and Paul," Jared said with a firm look." Agreed, I will talk with Carlisle as I'm not taking Zoey or the pack," Sam says nodding in agreement.

Jared goes over to Zoey who looks up to see him coming over and moves over so he can sit with her," Hey monkey," Jared says." Hey Jay, can you lay with me?" Zoey asked tiredly." Sure, come on put your laptop down and we can have a sleep," Jared says with a soft smile. Zoey nods and puts the laptop away and the two fall asleep.

Sam comes over to Jared," We got to go to the meeting us three now, Jake and Carly will watch over her," Sam says with a look." Okay let me get her settled and I'll come meet you outside," Jared nods. Sam and Paul go outside and phase into their wolves and Jared places Zoey in her safe place before exiting.

Sam, Paul, and Jared head over to the Cullens' house and stand by the treaty line." What do you want?" Sam thinks." We know Bella isn't living at Charlie's house but we smelt an unfamiliar scene in her new home which wasn't one of us," Edward says.

"And that's our problem how?" Jared snarks." She's human which means she still needs protection," Edward responds." No, she does not," Ziva says appearing behind the pack." We don't owe you a favor, so if there's a stray vampire then that's your problem, not ours, we protect our loved ones and she isn't one of us," Ziva says with a look.

"You'd let Bella die for some girl you don't know?" Edward snarls." Yes, because that girl is my daughter and I will kill for her," Ziva says with her hellhound taking over." I dare you to piss me off," Ziva growls." We understand that we are asking a lot but just need one of you to sniff it out so you know it's not us," Carlisle gently explains." Still no," Ziva growls.

"If you don't help us, I will come for Zoey, "Edward threatens and Ziva lunges for him," Say that again I didn't quite hear you," Ziva growls lowly at Edward." I'm the wrong bitch to piss off," Ziva smiles darkly.

Edward gulps and nods in understanding and Ziva backs up." I will check it out," Sam thinks. Carlisle nods in thanks the pack leaves and Ziva looks at the Cullens, "Threaten my daughter's life and I will kill you all," Ziva snarls before leaving herself.

Jared races home to Zoey who is waiting for him in the woods." Jared!" Zoey calls out. Zoey hears two growls and turns to see two wolves behind her like Jared and Paul wolves.

Jared runs to see two advances on Zoey and gets to her side as Sam does. The two wolves lower themselves and they whine in submission." Poor lads or girls?" Zoey says unsure.

The two wolves stood up and walked to Zoey after Jared showed them who she was to him. Zoey put her hand out for them to sniff and she stroked their furs."You're forgiven," Zoey whispers. Jared phases back and goes to Zoey's side," This is Brady Fuller and Colin Littlesea and they are only thirteen," Jared tells Zoey.

"Why have they phased so young?" Zoey questions." Because there's another vampire around as well as the redhead and the Cullens have returned."She's back?!" Zoey panics." She won't get to you, she knows she can't," Sam says reassuring Zoey." So what's gonna happen now?" Zoey questions.

"I guess now we have to work with the Cullens as she's is now back and there's another problem," Sam says." What?" Zoey asked." Bella has had something stolen from her so we think this vampire and the redhead are working together," Sam says." So means one of us will have to watch after her and protect you at the same time," Sam adds.

"You guys watch Zoey I'll watch Bella as she's not coming to this pack house as she's not pack," Ziva says appearing behind Zoey." Thank you Ziva," Sam nods in thanks."Right I'll contact Carlisle and tell him you're watching over Bella and that's it," Sam says with a look.

"Tell him if Edward ever threatens my daughter's life, he'll be losing his life again," Ziva says with a look." Yes madam," Sam says softly chuckling.

Ziva nods," Zoey stay here, I will come and get you when it's time to come home, I'm sorry Zoey but for your safety, you have to stay here. You can't come home for anything," Ziva says softly kissing her forehead goodbye.

"What?! No! Mom!" Zoey panics and tries to run after Ziva but gets restrained by Jared." Mommy!!!" Zoey screams." Goodbye my beautiful daughter," Ziva says sadly before running off.

Zoey screams for Ziva whilst being in Jared's arms." It's only till Victoria and her stray vampire friend are gone," Jared says softly.

Zoey runs to her safe place and shuts down completely and she won't let anyone from the pack near her.

Jared gives Zoey her space but sits with her and lets her know she's not alone and she got him by her side through whatever.

*

Chapter 22 is done ✔️ Brady and Colin have phased, the Cullens have brought new problems to the pack door and Zoey is once again feeling vulnerable.

How was this chapter?

8 more chapters to go!

Ready for the newborn battle?

Ziva saves Bree and brings her home!

How fucked do you think Edward is by threatening Zoey?

Bella dies from a vampire's hand

Edward dies from a hellhound death

Alice dies by the volturi hand