3: Damiens First Glimpse

Damien was walking around in his wolf form a couple of days later and was hunting a huge deer with his team. When all of a sudden, his wolf caught a whiff of an alluring scent. Catch that prey while I go investigate this smell. He told them via pack link. They continued the hunt as Damien tracked the scent down. It was coming from Quinton's backyard. He crouched down, his tail down towards the ground as well sneaking up on them when he caught sight....of her.

MATE. His soul screeched out to him. He stood still in place frozen by her beauty when reality set in. What. The fuck. Why is she on a leash? What is Quinton doing with a werewolf as a pet? Let alone the fact that it's MY MATE! He watched them and realized that she seemed....happy? He'd heard of wolves with this kind of weird kink, but....his mate? Of all wolves, his mate? He wondered if they were a couple. Maybe she didn't want to wait for her mate? Then they walked inside together, finally he felt his body able to move.

He dashed back to his house and quickly put on his clothes, wanting to run over there and steal his mate away! He dashed back when he spotted them through the window. He watched as they roughhoused together his anger rising quickly at the thought that his mate was with someone else. He slowly devised a plan. One day, she'll be by herself, and when that happens.... he'll be more than ready to steal her away. Once she spends some time with me at the pack house, there's no way she'll reject our matehood. He watched Quinton undress and blushed with fury when he saw him get completely nude. MY MATE!

Quinton and her cuddled together on the couch. They barely fit on there together. He wondered if she was wolfbound or if she simply just liked being in her wolf form all the time. Damien quickly darted away as Quinton looked in his direction.

Quinton saw Damien peeping through the window! "What the fuck?" He said as he scrambled up and confirmed his glimpse. "Damiens so fucking creepy. I swear." He sighed as he closed the blinds and went back to cuddling Cocoa on the couch. Cocoa licked his cheek upon his return. She had grown a little bit fond of his constant attention and affection. It helped that he was conventionally attractive to her. She often felt herself wanting more from this relationship they had. It was complicated and a bit weird at the moment, but she kinda liked being his pet. Eventually, she would be having his pups. It was best for everyone involved if she was interested in that, she thought to herself.

Quinton felt nervous being naked around something that could bite his dick and balls clean off if she wanted to, but it was the easiest thing he could think of as being step one to the breeding process. This would surely be a long road but not an impossible one. He found himself curious of her current willingness to him, so he reached down with his hand towards her holes. A soft growl was her response as she didn't feel ready after a couple of days to start the breeding. He backed off and dozed off to sleep.

- A week later -

They had a routine now. After work, they cuddled, did her business outside, fed her, and then bathed her if she got messy. After that, they would fall asleep together on the bed.

On days they stayed home, he would be naked and cuddle and roughhouse, and play tug with the rope. She learned to let her ego go on this stuff as she was stuck in her wolf form. A few doggy things here and there weren't so bad she had reasoned with herself.

Damien still kept tabs on the place barely resting and taking copies notes on their schedule and activities when he could see them. It was rough, but he knew deep down. It would be worth it.

It was a Saturday afternoon when she went into heat. It was sudden and strong. She felt like she was dying. She thought the first heat only happened after you met your mate. Yet, here she was in heat, with no mate in sight. She slowly went upstairs to the bedroom, an idea to cure her ailment forming on the way there. Quinton followed her naked as usual when he noticed her opening dripping wet and brightly pink. His member started to grow harder as he realized this was his chance to try.

She hopped up on the bed and whimpered with her ass up and her front half down, her tail wagging. He got up on the bed and shook his penis erect. Inserting himself inside of her he moaned at how wet and warm she felt as he picked up pace he felt her grow tighter and tighter around him and soon he came but something was different than his usual times. A side effect of her juices, he came over and over again. It was overwhelming. He moaned and groaned until it felt like he had no more cum left to give. He then realized. He was stuck. She had grown so tight that he was unable to get free. It was an unfamiliar experience and he worried he would be stuck forever but they both sat down and a bit later he felt himself slip free. He layed down and closed his eyes as she licked him and herself clean. "Good fucking girl." He said shakily as she did so.

Damien cried in pain as they mated. The pain tearing him apart as he felt her mate with him. It was agony. He was tempted to go over there and kill Quinton but the pain kept him stick to his own bedroom floor. Unable to move and too busy being emotionally torn apart to care.