The Blessed Ones: The Broken Pieces of a Family Part 2 (Chapter 1, Page 4)

"Excuse me what is that supposed to mean, so what if I want to be a police officer one day! Why are you making a big deal out of it!" Elliot yells as he slams his hands on the table as he stands up while his face goes dark as he looks straight at his little brother offended by the words that his little brother spoke out of his mouth. "Elliot! Calm down! And Carter, go to your room right now, young man and think about what you did!" Their mother yells angry at the both of them for their behavior at the table, as Ana sits there with her father at the end of the table quietly in disbelief at her older brother's actions, especially Carter's. Carter slowly stands up, moves behind his chair at the table, pushes the chair right next to the table, and walks to his room, as he shuts his door behind him without a single word more. Elliot, enraged, apologizes to his parents and his little sister "I'm sorry, mom, dad, and Ana, I should have not raised my voice like I did." As he finishes saying his apology, he starts to slowly push in his chair at the table and slowly walks away to his room still a bit enraged, as he slowly opens his door as calmly as he can shuts it behind him as he enters his room. "What are we going to do with those two?" Their father asks their mother. "I have no idea." Their mother lets out a worried and concerned sigh as she responds to her husband. "Well then, do any of you have anything you wanna talk about or any questions for me while I'm still here, otherwise I'm just gonna head to my room even though i'm not in trouble like my very enraged older brother and my other ignorant older brother." Ana says as she starts to slowly stand up, patiently waiting for a response from her parents. "It's alright Ana, if you want you can go, I need to process what just happened anyway." Their mother is still worried and concerned, especially after what just occurred in their home. "Shall we go to our room and watch some television then?" Their father asks their mother. "Yeah, that sounds like an amazing idea, maybe it'll help me stop worrying for a bit." Their mother says as everyone that remains at the table stands up, pushes in their chairs and leaves to their rooms. The rain pours harder against the window outside as it starts storming, thunder roars in the distance outside, as it downpours worse than before. The dreary weather keeps getting worse. 

Previous Questions from The Blessed Ones: The Broken Pieces of a Family Part 2 (Chapter 1, Page 4) Why is Carter upset with his older brother?" 

What was the conflict that had occurred? Who got enraged? Who got in trouble with their parents? Who sat quietly as the conflict occurred? Who seems more responsible in this situation? Why did everyone leave the table? Who seemed more calm? Tell meh more on the next page of The Blessed Ones: The Broken Pieces of a Family Part 2 (Chapter 1, Page 5)!

The Blessed Ones: The Broken Pieces of a Family Part 2 (Chapter 1, Page 4)