The Blessed Ones: The Cinnamon Roll Part 1 (Chapter 1, Page 1)

The day was cold and dry, while the sky was slightly cloudy, as the sun was peaking out from behind a cloud, just by a little bit. The city of Belezia was very busy with traffic all noisy, plus the noises of people talking while walking on sidewalks. The air kept getting colder as the wind made whooshing noises. You could hear distant chatter, and smell the fresh air of cinnamon rolls from the downtown bakery, regardless of how cold it was. The aroma of coffee was in the wind as well from the downtown coffee shop. The streets were packed. As a kid that stood out from the rest was standing in front of the downtown bakery shop's window. The kid kept standing their acting as if she were waiting for someone, as a figure comes out of the bakery with fresh cinnamon roles and buns. The kid looks up at the figure smiling while basically drooling waiting for the figure to hand the kid her share. The figure says to her "Hold on Ally, wait till' we get home, mom and dad will totally be upset if we just eat our share right now, especially since it's desert for dinner."  As the figure had stated the kid's name is Ally, as her face goes from happy to immediate sadness. The figure scratches his head as if almost forgetting what to do in this type of situation. The figure then says "C'mon Ally please don't look so sad, it's not my fault we can't have our delicious treats yet, i'm not the one who came up with these silly rules, mom and dad are." Ally looks at the figure as she tries to find a reason to be happy for the fact that the figure isn't the reason for the rules that were placed, but she could not find any reason to turn her frown upside down to a smile. She just kept pouting regardless of the figures explanation. A police officer walks up to the figure and Ally. The police officer then proceeds to say "Look how you two have grown, Why hello Ally, and Hello Garret! How have you two kids been!" The officer says with excitement for the kids. "Hello, Officer Darien, we've been good, just at the moment my little sister is upset she can't have her delicious cinnamon roll right now." The figure that has been claimed to be known as Garret by the officer says in a little bit of happiness, and a little bit of worry. "Oh my, Ally, You still get to eat your delicious cinnamon roll eventually? Correct?" Officer Darien says in concern and worry for her. Ally looks up at Officer Darien as she is still pouting and responds "Yeah, I will still be allowed to eat it, eventually." She says unsatisfied with the questions that Officer Darien is asking her. "Well then, no need to be so sad, especially when you know you are able to taste the deliciousness of the cinnamon roll eventually." Officer Darien responds to her as he checks the time on his watch. "Shoot, I gotta get going, I hope you feel better Ally, See you both soon hopefully." Officer Darien says as he slowly walks away while waving bye to the two kids. "It was nice seeing him. Wasn't it Ally?" Garret says content with how things went. "Yeah, it was." She responds still pouting a little. "We should head home." Garret says holding out his hand for Ally to grab so that she doesn't get lost in the crowd of people. Ally grabs his hand, as they walk home. 

Does Ally get her cinnamon roll like promised? Does Garret finally help his little sister go from being upset to happy or does his little sister get more upset with him? Find out on the next page of The Blessed Ones. 

The Blessed Ones: The Cinnamon Roll Part 1 (Chapter 1, Page 1)