The Blessed Ones: The Cinnamon Roll Part 2 Finale (Chapter 1, Page 2)

The door creaked open as Ally and Garret entered their home. "We're home!" Garret says very loudly to announce to his parents that they are home safe. A woman figure runs down the stairs and grabs Garret for a hug, then after hugging Garret, she hugs Ally immediately, then she lets go while smiling at both of them. "I'm so happy! You both made it home safely, I know how crowded the streets can be and you never know the dangers that are lurking out there!" She says happily with worry all at the same time. "Mom, we're all good, no need to worry if anyone tried to hurt Ally, I would beat them up and then report it to Officer Darien!" Garret pauses and then continues "Speaking of which we saw him today, I told him that Ally felt a little down since she couldn't have her cinnamon roll right away, he asked her a bunch of questions, she still is pouting, and I have no clue why, Officer Darien explained to her, that she would still be able to enjoy her delicious cinnamon roll, I guess she just doesn't have enough patients." Garret explains to his mother about what happened while they were away from home. "Oh that's nice that he tried to help, Ally dear, you gotta be more patient otherwise, you'll never be able to grow up properly and then eventually not having enough patience will cause unnecessary trouble for you in the future if you don't learn now." Their mother says to Ally, trying to teach her a lesson so that she knows for future reference. "I have patience, I just wanted to have my cinnamon roll while it was still fresh!" Ally responds basically yelling not directed toward her mother, but more directed toward her older brother. After her little fit she runs off to her bedroom. Garret looks at his mother. "Sorry mom, I shouldn't have said she was impatient." He apologizes immediately. "Garret, there is no need to apologize, some things are just gonna have a certain type of reaction, especially since Ally is still little, it's gonna take her some time to understand, until then please know, she is still growing, it's not your fault, you were just telling me how things went while you both were gone, and in response Ally reacted poorly, but we cannot force her to grow fast, otherwise she will not grow at all." She says responding to her son, who she is concerned and worried for, but not only him, she is also worried and concerned for Ally as well. "Dinner is ready!" A man's voice yells from the kitchen as the footsteps of running down the stairs is heard throughout the house, Garret and his mother look at the steps as they see Ally who has finally made it down to the last step. "Ally are you alright?" Her mother looks at her concerned. "Yeah, i'm alright! Lets hurry up and eat dinner, before it gets cold!" Ally says looking at her mom trying to rush to get to the desert so she can eat her cinnamon roll finally. "Alright, Alright!" her mom says smiling at her. Everyone sits at the table, gathered together with mash potatoes, gravy, ham and corn sitting on the table waiting to be eaten as the aroma of the delicious food fills their home. After dinner Garret, Ally and their parents finally had dessert. Ally finally got to have her cinnamon rolls, as she smiles from the yummy taste in her mouth. After finishing; everyone is full and happy with the results.

Previous Questions from Chapter 1, Page 2: Does Ally get her cinnamon roll like promised? Does Garret finally help his little sister go from being upset to happy or does his little sister get more upset with him? 

What were the answers? Tell me!

What was Garret and Ally's Father doing while they were talking with their mom? How did their mother react? Did Ally get her Cinnamon Roll? You tell me! 

The Blessed Ones: The Cinnamon Roll Part 2 Finale (Chapter 1, Page 2)