~Dares Pt. 1~

It's only been one day but I got a total of 7 dares (from only 3 people but who cares) which I will be pre-writing. Don't worry, your time isn't up yet! Feel free to add dares, and to the people who already suggested, feel free to add MORE! Here we go..!

1nightlighttts dare: OOO this will be interesting I THINKK I dare luz to bring home lots of cats with out telling Eda about to see her reaction 🤗

Ohohoho this will definitely be fun...

Luz was whaling home from school like every other average teenager on a regular Thursday afternoon.

Hunter wasn't walking with her cause he was with the twins. Probably being tortured, Luz didn't really care.

She crossed the street and made her way to Eda's house when she stumbled upon a small pet store.

There was a huge sign, it was pretty easy to spot, actually.

'CLOSING DAY! ALL PETS ARE FREE!'

Luz's eyes widened and her mouth spread into an evil grin.

This was going to be fun... fun indeed....

•○•

Eda yawned and trudged to the kitchen with King nestled on top of her head.

She was working at home today, as the office was under construction.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

Eda knew that no one really ever came to her house without a purpose, so she knew it was one of the kids.

Strange though, they both had a key for a reason.

Regardless, Eda let King scamper off and she walked to the door.

"Edaaaa? Are you hooome?" A girl's voice shouted from outside. Unmistakably Luz.

"Yep, why aren't you using your key, Kiddo?" Eda replied a little tiredly. "You bringing home another project?"

"Uhh." Luz stammered. "That would be debatable."

Eda curiously cocked her head and unlocked the door. She opened it only to see...

Luz, having about 16 cats surrounding her.

"LUZ, YOU-"

•○•

Two weeks later, Eda is seen sitting on the couch and watching TV while the 16 cats are sprawled around her.

King is hissing because one of the cars are trying to steal Francois.

Luz snickered from the kitchen.

Plan successful. She had turned Eda into a cat lady.

TransTodoroki22 dare: I dare Gus and Matty to kiss

Quite blunt considering they haven't been mentioned in the book yet but gOoD iDeA i aPproVe

Gus and Mattholomule are fighting over a lure they both believe in and two seconds later they're kissing.

The end :)

TransTodoroki22 dare: Hunter and Edric to cOnFeSs

Hunter nervously bit his lip as he walked towards P.E.

Luz had been egging him on and pressuring him, and he had finally given in.