~Chapter 11~

Sorry I haven't been writing much lately I'm kinda burnt out but my story has been added on someone's reading list so I'm trying my best to satisfy y'all.

Luz bit her fingernails nervously as Hunter nearly crashed the car while parking into the address Amity sent her (they got each other's contacts for project purposes. Of course).

"Welp, call me when you wanna get picked up my little Luzura." Hunter said teasingly.

"Don't mock Azura, she's a better witch than you'll ever be!" Luz said and stuck out her tongue while getting out the car. "Bye Blondie." Luz mocked back, using Edric and Emira's nickname.

His face turned red and he looked hilariously offended and angry while pulling out the driveway.

(Remonder that Hunter is 16. He can drive. At least where I'm from.)

Luz glanced around.

The house was huge, mansion sized huge, and music was vibrating out of the house as lights flashed every colour of the rainbow from the open windows.

There were noises coming from the backyard too, and some people scattered on the front yard.

Luz hated it.

She absolutely did not want to come and knew that everything could go wrong, but, how could she say no to Amity?

She was so sweet about it, and sincere.

Luz knew Amity couldn't have stood her up.

She took out her phone and sent Amoty a quick message.

Luz: r u at the party?

Amity: Yep, I'll meet you on the driveway.

Luz smiled slightly at her phone and waited by the driveway.

She saw a familiar figure walk out the front door and towards her.

It was a little hard to see in the dark, but Luz could make out the shape of her.

"Hey Luz..." Amity muttered.

She stepped out of the darkness, revealing a lot of things.

For example, her usual half ponytail was gone, and her hair was draping loosely on her shoulders and cascading to her elbow.

Pretty yes, but there was something else that stood out more.

At first Luz thought it was the lighting.

But looking closely, she could really tell that it wasn't the lights.

For a moment she thought maybe she was hallucinating, that it wasn't true...

But it was.

Amity's hair was mint green.

•○•

Amity noticed Luz staring and she shuffled nervously.

"My mom made me... uh..." Amity gestured to her hair.

Luz gave her a small smile and it faded just as quickly.

Amity saw her staring at someone else and she spun around, confused, only to become face to face with Boscha.

"Hey Ami, what are you doing with the freak?" Boscha scoffed.

"Excuse me, last time I checked, you invited me." Luz shot back.

"Not if it wasn't for Amity practically begging me to." Boscha said.

Amity felt her face heat up and she was glad it was dark outside. "Ohhhhkay, I'm just gonna-" Amity said loudly with a nervous laugh and pushed Boscha back into the house.

Luz watched her leave and frowned slightly.

Boscha seemed just as confused. "What's up with you?" She asked Amity a little rudely.

"Nothing." Amity hurriedly said. "I'm just saying should we uh.." she racked her brain for plans.

"Play a prank on her!" She blurted out.

Boscha grinned. "That's what I like to hear. I'll go get some stuff and I'll text you when i have a plan."

Amity nodded and rushed back to Luz as the pink haired girl went to get her things.

Amity cringed when she saw Luz standing there looking betrayed and alone, and cringed even more when she realized what she just told Boscha to do.

Why did I say that?!