✓In Labor Fighter✓

~Warning~

Gang war, death, blood, A lethal mother-to-be.

Enjoy🦊💅🏽~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously on ✓The Mafia Lord's Male Wife✓

You are not coming out here alive...

~~~

Emiliano sat in the corner, the man standing there and waiting for the backup to arrive. As he stand there and talked, his body felt stiff, tense even.

He was confused till he felt a pain surge through him, throwing off his thoughts he had before. He grunted, the noise catching the guarding man.

"I told you to shut up." He growled, glaring to Emiliano.

Emiliano panted, in taking breath before exhaling and replying. "Yeah yeah calm your tits.." He mumbled.

He grumbled, about to make that combat till one of the men came in.

"Where is the escorts?"

"Their dead. We can get him out, the other parts of the house is under our watch. Most of the underlings and dogs are in the front." He said, looking about his surroundings.

He sneered at that news. "Fuck. Ok let's get going. Get the van ready."

He nods and heads off.

The man turns to Emiliano, the breathing male sat in corner. "Trying to calm your fear or something?"

Emiliano laughed dryly. "Funny. Be a comedian why don't you?"

He tsked and grabs him by the arm. "Stand up."

Emiliano grunted, standing and pulling his arm away. "I can walk on my own thank you."

The traitor didn't reply and hound behind him as they left the room. As they headed down the stairs, something turned the tides on these men.

With a loud explosion shocking the home and the enemy gang, everything went still and panick erupted.

"What the fuck is going on?!?"

Gun blazed on again, one injured soldier came in, blood oozing out from his face and arm wounds.

"We've got more! They've surrounded the base!"

"What?!"

Emiliano knew they were now busy. His eyes glanced to the gun held by the man. He closed his eyes and whiplashed his head back, bashing his head against the other's lip and causing him to cry out.

As his arm released him to hold his self inflicked wound, Emiliano grabs the holding gun hand, swing it round to twist it.

He tries to push him and Emiliano kicked him in the knee, grabbing the gun, pushing him onto the floor and pulling the trigger twice, ending the traitor and his accompanying gang member of their life.

Emiliano grimaced. He didn't think he'll be doing something like ever since..how long?

"Fuck-" Emiliano staggered, wincing as a pain shoot up his back again. "Ok..guess this is it. Not the time though."

Emiliano grabs the radio and said within it.

"Hey fucker. Oh by the way, your men are dying off. Armando, when you get back here your ass is grass." He shuts off the radio and throws it at a wall. Alright a bit badass, love that one.

Emiliano felt his legs shake but he ignored the pain right now. Shit is happening and he needs to find Angle and Lyn.

Emiliano rushed his pregnant in pain ass down some halls, hearing the sound of gun shots outside. Then he saw someone familiar.