✓New Life, More Surprises✓

Fourth update for a day. My mind I'd running on steroids, soup, the cold and idea juices. Crazy my guy.

Enjoy then~

~~~~~

Two weeks, 14 long days of a mess.
Since snatched, since he was placed in a new home, since he gained apparent new and very fun friends.

Great, wonderful. He wasn't able to go home anymore, his life in pending danger like his childhood once again. And for some reason he isn't bothered. What bothers him is his boredom and man.

"Bebé!"

Armando hums from the other room, his eyes glancing up to see his lover standing by the door of his office, pouting.

"Darling, what is it?" He asked, his eyebrow arched.

"I am bored..Are you busy still? Traitors dead? Can I leave now?"

"You can if you want. Except not without protection." He replied calmly, his eyes never leaving his work.

Emiliano groaned and walked to his man, arms wrapped round the man's large neck.

"Why...? Don't you want me to have some kind of freedom?"

Armando caressed his beloved's face lovingly. "I want you to have all the freedom but not when your life is in danger.."

Emiliano grumbled, pulling away. He thought it would work. "Fuck you." He snapped.

"Anch'io ti amo." {Love you too}

"Ugh your no fun! Fine if you don't want me to leave here, I will bother you instead."

Emiliano finds his way to Armando, pulled his hand from the keyboard and out his way, before sitting there facing the older man.

"Emiliano -"

"Shut up." He muffled as he stuff his face and body as close to the other, hugging him like a koala bear.

Armando sighs. Since when did he become so clingy? He gets it he wants attention, freedom to work again and not be hordered by bodyguards but it's for his safety knowing those bastards were looking for a why to get back at him.

Armando placed a hand under Emiliano's shirt and rubbed his back. "Why so clingy..?"

"Your never here most of the time.."

"Mn.. My fault. I've been rather busy.."

"No shit.." He yawned. "Now shush, having my beauty rest.."

Armando couldn't help but chuckle softly. Ah the things he'll do for this man.

~~~~~~~

Emiliano woke up the next morning, bed once warm, boyfriend gone. He groaned and hide himself into the covers. He shouldn't be surprised! Why is he so bothered!?

"Damn asshole!"

Knock knock!

Emiliano looks from the thick covers and to the door. Already dreading the person on the other side he didn't want to answer.

"Emili I know your awake!"

"Go away!"

His door opened wide. "Now come on Emiliano. No time for bed! Get your pretty ass up." Lyn came over and pulled the covers from off him.

"Fuck off.."

"Is this bitch sulking?" Angel rose an eyebrow in question, leaning down to make eye contact with Emiliano.

"Get up."

"No."

"Then no mall. No shopping. No outside."