✓Your Serious?✓

The morning rolled by and Emiliano woke up to his alarm clock blaring loudly. Groaning and resisting the urge to get out of bed, Emiliano dragged himself out of the bed and headed out the room.

He wondered if that man was still in his house. He hoped not. He probably has to clean his living space once again.

Walking down the little hall that stored his room, bath and extra room, Emiliano was met with an empty space once again.

'So he had left..' He thought. 'Eh has nothing to do with me.' Shrugging, Emiliano began his day like normal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emiliano got himself dressed and ready in a black turtleneck tight sweater, tucked into a cream colored high waisted pants,matching colored coat and a pair of black heels.

He departed right on time and arrived at his workplace and clocked into his post.

Emiliano takes a long hard sigh and placed his well rounded butty cheeks onto his chair. Finally after a long day yesterday he hoped that today will change for the better.

"Emiliano, the CEO wants to see you."

He jinxed it.

Ding..

The half Latino man walked out the opening doors of the elevator. His heels cluck onto the ground with each step he made to the large tall doors of the CEO's office.

The doors opened and some guy stormed out the room holding a hard dead glare at him as he passed by. Emiliano side eyed his ass as he was so close to hitting him on his way out.

Emiliano mentally rolled his eyes.

"Come in."

Emiliano heard the voice. Low bassed, vibrating to his ear drums. Something very familiar. Unforgettable but it seemed pleasing to hear to him for some reason.

As he walked into the room he stopped and stared before him. Now hold a fuck up.

This man dressed in a black tucked in buttoned shirt, black hair pushed back and styled well, perfect jawline and broad chest and shoulders..that man is his CEO?!?

The man seemed very pleased with his face expression and leaned against his desk. "Sit."

"I'm fine here." He said, folding his arms.

The man wasn't very happy about that. "Why? Scared?.." His tone got dangerously low, his eyes dimming by the upper eyelids.

"With all respect, no. I dragged you in my house and had to deal with your bleeding self. I'm still yet to get a thank you."

"Your not getting it."

"Ok well I'm leaving."

He watched the male go to turn away and hip sway his way back out the doors. He slammed his hand on the table and stood.

"Hold up."

Emiliano stopped but didn't turn.

"I didn't give you permission to leave. I'm your boss."

"CEO I get your a working man but threatening me with the boss card will not make me yield. So don't get your hopes up when I don't kneel at your feet."

The CEO tsked and walks over. Emiliano didn't move as he heard the heavy footsteps approach behind him.

"Your very stubborn and rebellious.." He grumbled behind the short man in heels.

"Thanks. Can I leave now?"

The man sighs. "Fine."

Emiliano was about to walk off again till he spoke again causing his feet to stop again.