✓A Gender Party Chaos✓

The pictures here don't belong to me nor do I claim any. All are references. This episode is more on a fluff side before I drop a rock onto your heads😚.

I have nothing else to say so~

Enjoy ~

~~~~~~~~~

It was one shock to the workers of the company to see no other than Emiliano Lopez walking into the building after his very long absence.

What has them whispering and talking was the fact that Emiliano was carrying something very round and showy. Was it fat? But that part only had that much. Was he pregnant?

So much wanted to question but no one wanted to just walk up to him and start asking him questions.

Emiliano wasn't even bothered, he was already being followed my two bodyguards given to him by his loving overprotective boyfriend.

As soon as he boards off the elevator to his floor, he stops the two bodyguards.

"Hold it."

They stopped, looked at each other before looking back at the pregnant male in heels.

"Look I get your boss sent you for me. Great stuff- But I don't want you constantly following me. Stay by the elevator if you so like. Just don't be following everywhere I turn. Got it?"

One of the bodyguard members answered. "We can't-"

"No No, you can. I'm not leaving this floor for any reason, so chill the fuck up and let me work without being hounded." He smiled which mind you was very sarcastic and unfriendly.

He get it, their doing a job to watch over him but he doesn't want for when he needs to run to the bathroom every minute;Cause this baby apparently love laying on his bladded, to be track and field running after him.

Privacy is what he wants and privacy is what he gets. Pregnant or not with a Mafia child, doesn't matter. He's gonna get his privacy whether they like it or not.

"Got it?"

They exchanged eye contact once again. They didn't want to disobey a direct order but Emiliano seemed very serious about this. And they knew, either personally or just being near a pregnant woman, their very serious when it comes to space.

They looked back at Emiliano and nods. "We will stay watch then."

"What lovely news." He said with a smile to only turn around and that whole smile dropping. 'Armando you Italian asshole, your gonna get a piece of my mind when you come here.'

~~~~~
[A while later]
~~~~~

Working felt so nice to do after a long absence. He felt glad to do something other than twirl in a large empty bedroom in a large not so empty but very empty spaced mansion.

The only thing that absolutely bothered him was the fact he had to get up to rush to the bathroom in order to relieve himself. If Emiliano kept count he will tell how much times those bodyguards watched him leave and come back for the passed 5 hours.

At the end of the day, everything went smoothly. The only problem, the crybaby came up. He had a reason but his other ulterior motive was talk shit as usual.

He drops the printed files on his desk, a blank cold expression on his face.

"Greatly appreciated." Emiliano said, not even beating round the bush to give him that unwanted attention.

"Gotten fatter I see."

Emiliano takes up the phone to dial before he completely and very unbothered replied with an,