✓Unintentional Kidnapping✓

After that incident, nothing about the shoot out or anything went out to the public's eyes. It wasn't much of a surprise that the organization will keep it under wraps.

Anyways, Armando had to go the next morning, Emiliano heading to work to fill in for his absence till he comes back.

As he walked into his work space, placing his things down and settled with a sigh, the elevator dinged. One eye opened to see that grey haired bastard!

He groaned and closed his eyes again. "This is the wrong floor."

He tsked. "I will sue you for what you did to me. Why were you with the CEO! I thought you said your not interested."

Emiliano looks him up and down with annoyance. "Listen to me you spoilt grown ass baby, I have no interest with playing your little games. And unfortunately for you, he didn't even like you to begin with. That delulu mindset you had there was completely 360 backwards. Fix it before you start pointing fingers."

"Grr! If you touch him-"

"¡Márchame, vete! ¡No tengo ningún interés en tus amenazas vacías!" {Bitch begone! I have no interest in your empty threats!}

The other's face screwed up as he was absolutely confused to what the Hispanic man said.

"Listen," Emiliano steps round and grabbed the other by the shirt, a pen in hand and near the capture's eye.

"I don't give a fuck...unless you want to lose an eye and find out how much I don't care, you better leave me alone. That man is mines.."

"Argh!"

Emiliano throws him to the floor and clicked the pen to take away the point. "Oops~"

The other covered his eye, tears building up after that encounter. "I will sue you Emiliano!"

"And I will make you lose your house, money, work and way to live. And ontop of that, sue you harder."

The man baby grumbled as he got to his feet. "Fuck you.."

"Bye~" He waved off.

He stormed off back into the elevator, fuming and in tears of both fear and rage.

'Ugh..giving me a bloody headache.'

~~~~~~~~
[After work]
~~~~~~~~

Emiliano had finished work early, not more calls or having to deal with annoyances.

As he got up the staircase of his apartment, he was met with a bag by the door. He smiled knowing exactly who gave him this.

He looks into the bag to see a bottle of champagne and a gift box dressed with a red bow.

Emiliano took his gifts into his apartment and couldn't wait to pop the opener and drink that fresh bottle of champagne.

Meanwhile, Armando delt with his problem of that member.

"Why are you back?" He asked, glaring darkly at that jackass.

The man, wrapped in a chain cast and tired to the floors, glared back with fear in his eyes. He shakes his head.

Armando wasn't having this. With a snap of his finger, one of his men came up with a bat.

The man squirmed and tried to move but being held down, he was smacked with the bat to his legs, the same ones injured and not functioning well.

"AHHHHH!"

"I want answers."

The member sobbed and cried in his throbbing pain.