✓Tension✓

Sexy, savage, carefree, hardworking, gorgeous and the list continues to expand. This was the kind of person that caught the eyes of Armando Fernandez. He didn't expect that man to take his interest so much but he snatched that shit so quickly, Armando had to take a second.

His name is Emiliano Lopez. His new secretary. You know he was down bad when he heard about Emiliano being in his office for the past 6 months and he didn't know. Just to make it up he took the position from his already secretary and brought that man up here just so he can have him...well closer?

Look Armando was kind of being odd. But when that month past around the corner and the two started a conversation that lasted 4 minutes of silent flirting and Emiliano blinking those lashes and smiling at him as he told him stuff like,

"Eat a dick." Or

"Fuck you want me to do about?"

Mind you he is his boss. No one dares to talk to him like that if they didn't worry about him firing them on the spot. But he hasn't even had that idea in his mind to do Emiliano like that. He..admired that man. Like having around.

But as he stared at this...well shaped mad in a knee height skit, white shirt tucked in and a half cut jacket he almost drooled. He couldn't help but stare. He was like a treat that he wanted to work to get.

His ass was the prize, his personality was a the whole package. God he couldn't with him.

As Emiliano walked about his office to store some of the papers and documents back,sometimes bending over to get the second to last self. He watched intensely, never skipping a beat.

Emiliano felt the eyes. At first it was a glance and look away but now he's got a whole lot of confidence to be staring him down. When he was done, only holding printed letters.

Strutting to the desk he sets the cover file onto the table, his eyes glancing at the CEO.

"I am not an eye candy. Looking at me is very much reserved." He spoke with a twitch to his lips.

The CEO leaned forward, using his hands as support. "Reserved for who? A boyfriend?"

"What boyfriend? Boyfriends disappoint me." He tsked, pulling back and folding his arms.

"Hm well I wasn't looking at you. And you don't have proof."

Emiliano smirked. "Oh is that so~Your not even curious?.." His tone became flirtatious, seducing the man on the chair as he stared at him with narrowed eyes and a pulling smirk.

"Am I? I don't think your that breath taking.."

Emiliano smirked more. "Oh CEO your lying is getting worst..~"

Armando felt Emiliano's nail scrap under his chin as he bend more with a smile. "Have proof?"

Emiliano pointed his finger down and smiled more. "It's pretty loud and clear."

Armando glanced down and saw his little problem. Ok aroused. This man was very arousing.

Armando gotten up by that time and stood in front of Emiliano, looking down to him. Emiliano smirked. "I'm irresistible aren't I?.."

Armando blocked Emiliano with arms clamped to the table, Emiliano's ass hitting the table.

Their eyes met once again. Emiliano was maybe tranced by this man. Maybe. He was rather hot looking and he may or may not stole a few glances or..stares at him when he left his office.

"At least take me on a date first.." he mumbled as the Italian man leant further towards his face and near his lips.

"Later.." He whispered.