"She fucking tried to rape Nightwing!" Arsenal snarled, making Nightwing flinch and the Justice League members blanched.

"W-what?" Flash stuttered.

"Mirage took Starfire's appearance to seduce Nightwing," Kid Flash explained softly, as he hugged his distraught best friend. "What she did not expect was that Nightwing has gotten used to being around fire species, both Flamebird and Starfire produce an internal kinetic heat that Mirage was unable to copy. So, Nightwing realized that something was wrong from the get-go. He took her down, but by the time we got there, Nightwing had entered a state of shock. We had to piece everything together from the security cameras."

"How is he doing?" Jefferson asked concerned.

"Not good," Jericho signed. "Is Black Canary around?"

"She has returned to Star City," Flash answered. "But I'll give her a call, after I put... this in a containment cell," Flash glared at Mirage, speeding them away.

"Starfire why don't you get Nightwing to the med bay? He needs you," Hal bartender perfectly, getting Kory out of her rage induced state. She carried her fiancé in her arms carefully, as the rest of their team followed her. "Ah, someone needs to call Spooky."

"I will," Jefferson frowned. "Why can't they get a break? Poor Batclan." Hal said nothing, but he agreed on the sentiment.

Poor Batclan.

What none of them were expecting was for the poor Batclan to be facing another crisis elsewhere.

"Deathstroke, here to whine at us about Revenger again?" Redbird taunted the mercenary, as he and Blackbird faced him on a Blüdhaven rooftop- they were waiting for backup in the form of Batman and Batwoman.

"No, tonight I'm here to whine about how Batman thought it would be a good idea to steal my son from me," Deathstroke snapped, glaring heatedly at the young heroes.

On the outside nothing showed how their heartbeats skipped a beat, the Batclan were cursing through the coms. Redbird and Blackbird could hear Batman bark at Respawn to stay behind and head back to the Batcave with Shrike.

"Who?" Redbird played clueless, cursing internally that Nightwing was at the Titan Tower- he was much better at this.

"Don't play dumb!" Deathstroke shouted, raising his sword, Blackbird stepped before her brother- they both knew that if someone could survive a battle against Deathstroke, it would be her. "Did you think I have no spies left in the League of Assassins? I know about fucking Ra's experiment!"

"Hey!" Redbird snapped angrily, as Blackbird glared at the mercenary. "That is my brother you are talking about! He is Respawn! No experiment!"

"Where is he? Don't make me ask again!" Deathstroke threatened. "Safe," Cass answered, getting ready for the attack. "Away from you."

Just as Deathstroke was about to attack, a wall of flames spread before the two parties. Redbird and Blackbird sighed in relief, as they looked up to find their family's guarding angel.

"Brat!" Deathstroke glared at Flamebird. "You are as annoying as you were during our sword lessons."

"Teacher," Damian replied with a raised eyebrow. "What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I am trying to do?" Deathstroke replied dryly. "Trying to get my son!"

"Teacher, you lost a child, and two of them ran away from you," Flamebird told him, making the mercenary flinch- though, only Blackbird was able to see that. "Don't ruin my akhi too. I won't allow it. Ra's has already done enough damage."