XII

A few days later, after persistent calls from Taylor's parents, the trio yprepared for a dinner at an uptown french restaurant that Andrea had booked.

The three were acutely aware of the public nature of the restaurant, meaning that they would be in full view of any paparazzi that may be lurking.

Taylor mulled over this in her head while zipping up her satin dress. She wouldn't be surprised if her mother had intentionally booked a place where Taylor wouldn't be able to kick off if she became frustrated with her parents.

Eva slipped in behind her, delicately grasping the zip from Taylor's fingers and pulling it up the last bit. She ran her fingertips down Taylor's skin from the back of her neck to the top of her dress in a comforting gesture.

"We don't have to go. I can always call and cancel." She turned Taylor around to face her, lightly tracing the blonde's jaw.

Taylor shook her head fervently, sighing and shaking her hands as if washing a way a bad thought. "No, no it's much easier if we go. I just have to play along for a couple hours and once they're satisfied they will go home and everything can go back to normal."

Eva wasn't sure that it was worth it. "T, you really freaked out when they showed up here. I want you to be okay."

Taylor looked up at her apprehensively, her brows furrowed. "Why are you being so delicate with me? I'm a big girl Eva. Henry is rubbing off on you too much. Has he spoken to you?"

Eva looked at the floor, unsure whether to be honest with Taylor about the little rant Henry had gone on while Taylor had locked herself in her room. She bit her lib subtly, running the tip of her tongue across the swells and falls in her skin. "He didn't give any details, he just said that you've struggled a lot in the past, but that you're better now and that it was important to him that you stay happy and healthy."

Taylor frowned, trying to figure out how she felt about what Henry had said. "I suppose that's true... but Henry, he's quite overprotective. Like I said, I'm an adult. I've grown a lot since we met and I would like to think that I'm a lot stronger too. I can handle my parents."

Eva felt much better after hearing Taylor speak. She was wrong for not talking to her in the first place, she realised that now. Taylor had accomplished incredible things, she was more than able to look after herself.

"I might also be prone to dramatics on the odd occasion." Taylor shrugged, causing Eva to giggle back at her, smirking.

"And you are most marvellous at them my dear." Eva pulled Taylor's jaw in to kiss her, nipping at Taylor's lip with her teeth.

In response, Taylor moved in closer, lifting one leg up to Eva's waist and nearly toppling the pair over in the process. Eva caught Taylor in her arms, lifting her up with her hands on the smaller girl's ass, and using the wall to balance her.

They continued for several minutes, forgetting about the fact that Henry had been standing downstairs, waiting for them to be ready to leave.

The two girls were interrupted by a knock on the door, followed by the squeak of the hinge.

They turned to see Henry standing in the doorway, his arms crossed and face in a mock frown. "Really you two? The thought of Taylor's parents waiting wasn't enough to discourage an impromptu sex session?"

Eva looked back over at Taylor, lightly moving her dress strap to it's appropriate place on her shoulder and kissing her on the cheek.

Taylor returned the gesture by placing her hand onto Eva's waist, rubbing the pad of her thumb back and forth across the fabric gently.
"I do my best to avoid thinking about my parents at all."