VI

Hey guys :)

So I wanted to pop in and say thanks for reading, especially all_to_unwell13  for your comments.

I really appreciate any comments you leave so let me know your thoughts. <3

———————————
I loved you in secret
First sight, yeah we loved without reason
Oh twenty-five years old
Oh how we're you to know?

Taylor swift - Dancing with our hands tied

They sat in the car together on the way home. Taylor caught a glimpse of herself in the wing mirror of the car. Her mascara was running down her cheeks, leaving blackened trails that she smeared with the back of her hand. Her hair was dripping too, with a steady stream of drops cascading down her shoulders and onto her dress, which in turn soaked the car seat. Her dress itself had turned sheer with the water and stuck to the curves of her frame. The result was an emphasised outline of her breasts and hips.

She turned to look at Eva, whose jeans and shirt were equally wet. They looked into one another's eyes for a split second before both girls burst out laughing again, high on the endorphins from their kiss.

Once the laughter had died down they sat in silence once again, smiling softly. Without looking over at her, Eva reached over for Taylor's hand. At first, she just touched Taylor's thumb with hers softly, but after a moment, she laced her own hand with Taylor's, squeezing twice.

Upon arriving, Taylor led Eva through the double doors of her Townhouse, and upstairs into her and Henry's bedroom. It would be untrue to suggest that the sight of his clothing and personal items all over the room didn't make her jealous. But they continued into the ensuite and Taylor turned on the shower, instructing Eva to take a seat on the bathtub.

"Hold on while I get some fresh clothes and towels." She prompted, rushing off to her walk-in wardrobe.

Eva took a moment to take in just how incredible Taylor's bathroom was. Her shower was so big it could probably fit five people comfortably, it featured a rain shower head and the walls were all a deep green marble, laced with pearly white inflexions. The taps too were embellished with pearl and gold and the bathtub which stood in the far corner of the room was freestanding, propped up on novel white feet. It was a room that could only belong to the richest of people, drowning in luxury.

By the time she had taken it all in, Taylor had returned, a goofy smile on her face. "It's completely up to you whether you'd like to shower together or by yourself. I understand it's probably best to take things slow at first."

The brunette took a moment to contemplate her options, considering the benefits of waiting a while longer to do anything intimate like that.

However, all thought was put on hold as she saw Taylor beginning to undress, unlacing the back and allowing the shoulders to slip off. The actress had to make a conscious effort not to drool at the sight of her. She had never thought that femininity was something she found attractive before meeting Taylor, but ever since the night they met, Taylor's soft curves have become her drug.

Eva walked up to Taylor from behind, placing her hands on the shorter girl's waist and nibbling on her neck. "As much as taking things slow sounds like the grownup thing to do, you are simply way too stunning for me to turn down the opportunity."
Taylor spun around and placed her arms over Eva's shoulders, kissing her passionately. "Oh, I was really hoping you'd say that. She smirked before sliding her hands down to unbutton Eva's jeans.

The taller girl helped her to pull off the soaked clothing before moving on to Taylor, hooking her fingers under the blonde's dress and pulling it down. She walked round to Taylor's back and undid her bra before sliding off her underwear too. She then grabbed her hand and pulled her under the water.