20

In the men bathroom the guys brush their teeth until they heard Eijun voice "Good morning, Chris-senpai! The weather's great today!"

Shigehiro shake his head, Kazunari grins along with Kotaro while Shoichi and Yukio looks amuse by this as for Shougo and Makoto doesn't know if they should pity Chris or not.

"Are you up for some catch before breakfast?" Asked Eijun whose seems determine as he was continue talking until Chris say something.

"I guess that really was too much to hope for." Said Chris.

Chris walks away not before saying to the guys "Morning."

"Morning Chris/Chris-senpai."

Eijun just stand there like an idiot he shakes his head as he goes to the field where Chris doing exercise with his arms as Eijun use his tire for running to train.

Moving forward,  while Eijun trying to figure out his strong point of what Chris said to him. Eijun in his room talking to Yoichi and Toru as Yoichi said "That has to be your stupidity, right?"

While Toru respond "Should be in lacking common sense and eating your senpai pudding..."

As he tries again with Haruichi, "Eijun-kun strong point? Mmm when defending it's really interesting. Come to think of it, a base on balls has never been credited against you."

Haruichi then also mention about two people come in to first string while Eijun looks well...an idiot of making a pose "Mwhahah...we're advancing to the first string!"

Kazunari who's with Shigehiro and Tetsuki whose looking at Eijun funny well Kazunari can't help to laugh at the pose and laugh as he said "Is that suppose to be an evil laugh or something..."

Haruichi sweat drop "Oi...it isn't confirmed yet..." Haruichi saw the others and wave at them as they return it but grin with amusement except for Tetsuki who keeping her blank face.

They practice match, for Eijun discussing with the team well trying at least as the game begin Eijun begins to thro the ball "Take that!"

As for the catcher who said to Eijun of what he said to him before the game "What 'Whatever you direct your stance is where I'll pitch'" The catcher stands up when he was talking but continues "Wasn't that just a straight over center ball!?" While Eijun just look stunned as for Rei who's watching the match as she sweat drop and thought 'Glad Tetsuki-san not here to see this, and what's with that weak pitch...' 

Until the game went horribly as Seidou team went up to Eijun as one person grab Eijun shirt "YOU! WHAT'S THAT GUTLESS PITCHING!?"

Eijun let out an 'Ehh' As he said "No...I just... I just tried to duly throw into the mit..."

The same person replies "Huh!? The mit..."

As the same person continue to say more "Such an easy ball will get hit! Take off this uniform, now! We've got other pitchers than you!"

Kazunari and Shigehiro came in to stop something for happening, Kazunari said "Hey guys calm down, this is just a game we all learning here."

"Yes, Kazunari is right!"

The person who grabs Eijun Maezono Kenta lets go of Eijun shirt while Haruichi said "You better go back to the bench and cool down."

Until Rei said "Sawamura-kun."

Eijun looks at Rei as Rei said looking serious "Pitcher change. Get off the mound now." Rei then looks at Kazunari as he nods as he gets on the mound to pitch the game. While Eijun walks to the bench looking a bit down as he sat on the bench as he listens to Chris. 

/////////////////////////////////////////

Author-san: Chapter 20 guys woohoo

And I know its been awhile but now this story is back once again

 Eijun: Why do I have to suffer

Kazu: Oof don't be like that Eijun-chan

Shige: Yeah your just well learning

Eijun: And why they in the second string

Author-san: Ohh Tetsuki wants them there to keep an eye out for you and Haruichi

Haruichi: Me as well

Author-san: Yep

But anyways see you-

Everyone: See you in the next chapter!

Author-san:...Oh come on 😒