8

As all of them saw the boy for earlier who happens accidently sit on Tetsuki lap to see how they pitch until their eyes went wide that coach got hit by the ball, Tetsuki thought 'He defiantly have similar power like us generation of miracles.... that speed though is incredible'

Yukio seems surprise of that speed of how Furuya strike the batters and his not the only one who seem surprise the others look shock of the outcome but they wouldn't be surprise that he will be in first-string.

Coach Tessin grins at the boy said "You passed Satoru, be at the first-string team practice starting tomorrow!"

"WHA!!"

At the dugout there is pink-haired first year who seems to be playing a video game name Haruichi Kominato who join Seidou to play with his older brother Ryosuke, as he thought 'First string.... lucky'

Tetsuki can see that the third years didn't agree knowing her uncle, her uncle said "I want to let him continue, but there doesn't seem to be a first-year player that can handle his pitches."

They watch the scene before them the others saw Tessin talking to Tanba "Tanba you're out too...you need to clean up your act completely by this summer!"

"Huh?"

"As long as you stick to the pitching fundamentals, you'll be good for nationals! Keep pitching with confidence!" As Tessin finish what he had to say to Tanba as Tessin can hear faint 'Yes, Sir!' as he walks but thought 'pretty good harvest today...I don't really have any reason to keep this game going.'

Tetsuki and the seven others thought as they saw Sawamura swing the bat "Still five chances left! Can't stand seeing it end like this!"

Eijun look confidence as he looks at the other first-years with a grin across his face until Tetsuki said "He reminds me off you Kazu."

Kazunari look at Tetsuki with face of shock while the others understand what she meant as he said "I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or an insult."

Kotaro said "Just take that as a compliment Kazu." With a grin on his face until Tetsuki said "He also remind of you as well Kotaro with that stupid grin." As the grin that was on Kotaro face as he pouts at Tetsuki "Tetsuki-nya that's mean."

"I'm going to make the break-through today! Let's get that first run!"

Haruichi stop his movement on the game he just plays as he listens to the whole thing as Eijun was about to hit the ball Haruichi said "Not yet! The catcher deflected it behind him!"

Eijun run to get to the first base as he thought 'shut up...you think I'm going to refuse a chance to keep the play going.... I want to play against Tetsuki and those seven other guys.... What an ace should be...what first-string should be...what does that matter right now...Just like this...without having done anything...is not how I want it to end!'

Haruichi said "Make it!!!"

"Safe!"

Tetsuki and the seven others have small smile that Eijun make it to base as Tetsuki waits what will happen next?

"It may be a single off an uncaught third strike, but it's our first single nonetheless!"

Haruichi have a small grin as he said "Nice hustle!"

Tetsuki finds this interesting and maybe think back what the others said to move forward from the past and start fresh as she watches the practice match as she has small smile to herself but for Kazunari with his eagle eye he saw Tetsuki smile a bit as he smiles then look back at the game that is still going on...

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Kawaii-chan: Hello minna *waves at the readers*

Shoichi: It seems the author finally made her appearance *grin slightly*

Tatsuya: Well thats author for you 

Yukio: *sigh* And she didn't finish the other story 

Kazu: Mah~ Mah~ Yukio-chan 

Kotarō: Yeah besides at least we made another appearance ourselves 

Eijun: Ah memories *grins* 

Haruichi: Yeah it wasn't bad game though

Kawaii-chan: oof but Eijun still can't hit the ball 

Eijun: *pouts at me* Why be horrible to mee

Kawaii-chan: Why should I be nice then? *tilt my head* 

Kazuya: haha wow kawaii-chan sure knows how to hit the person where it hurts 

Kawaii-chan: You know what else could hurt *look at Kazuya*

Kazuya: *looks at me confuse* 

Kawaii-chan: Me be in your nightmare 

Ryousuke: Ara~ Ara~ Kawaii-san can be a real devil 

Makoto: You haven't seen her being devil in front of you *shiver of a memory* 

Kawaii-chan: What you saying, I'm always an angel right guys *look at Yukio, Shoichi, Tatsuya, Kazu, Kotaro, Tetsuki and Shougo* 

Yukio, Shoichi, Tatsuya, Kazu, Kotaro, Makoto and Shougo : *look at me* 

Kawaii-chan: Whaa

Shougo: Your a devil you ain't an angel thats for sure *roll his eyes*

Kawaii-chan: Ohh is that so Shougo Haizaki 

Shougo: *felt a shiver as he look at me nervously*

Kawaii-chan: *smiles at Shougo* Shougo lets have a chat somewhere neh~

Shougo: Umm *sweating nervously* 

Kawaii-chan: *take Shougo by his collar and drag him somewhere* 

Baseball team: *look at Yukio, Shoichi, Tatsuya, Kazu, Kotaro, Makoto and Tetsuki* 

Shoichi: Well he shouldn't say that

Tetsuki: *pray* RIP

Kazu: Oof Tet-chan 

Kotaro: He shall be miss 

Yukio: You guys don't say that!

Tatsuya: Well this just shows you don't provoke Kawaii-san

Makoto: Well at least they learn

Kotaro: Wow Makoto you care 

Makoto: Shut up! *glares at Kotaro* 

Youichi: Well should we stop her for killing him

Yukio: I guess I have no choice *goes where me and Shougo is and carry me away from the stag* 

Kawaii-chan: Yukio put me down! And let me deal with Shougo 

Shoichi: *look at Shougo and flinch of lot of bruises* Yep his gone

Kazu: *whistle* 

Kotaro: Well thats Kawaii-chan for ya 

Tetsuki: *bow to the reader* I'm sorry minna for you lot to see that 

Tetsu: Well I hope you lot enjoy this chapter 

Everyone except Shougo: See you in next chapter!