1

It had barely been three days since the results of the middle school seniors' final examination results had been released and since the middle school graduation, but both Tetsuki Kuroko and her childhood friend Shigehiro Ogiwara could take it no more.

They couldn't stand to remain to play basketball any longer-despite having playing for when they were young. The fiasco at the championships league kept surfacing to their minds-of how Teiko basketball regulars have toyed with Mieko Middle and how they have fixed the score. Tetsuki have played in the final match against Mieko due to a head injury that Tetsuki had suffered from during the semi-finals match against Kamata West when one of the twins had nailed her in the head with a cheap shot.

Needless to say, the reputation of the Generation of Miracles had taken quite a nosedive after that championship league match with all the other teams, and even with several of the high school teams-though not like they are that likeable before.

Everyone was furious with the Generation of Miracles, oddly enough however, the only person who had escape any sort of verbal abuse from furious athletes had just been Tetsuki herself, the vice-captain of Teiko Middle and also their tactician-said to be a genius strategist that is one of those that would only appear once in every ten years.

It had taken Shigehiro nearly a month to come to terms with the trauma that he'd suffered at the championship league before he had basically thrown out all his basketball gear and books, and just as long before he'd return to Tokyo once more under the persuasion of his parents and Kazunari, Kotaro, Yukio, Tatsuya, Shoichi, Shougo and Makoto (well not much of Shougo and Makoto though) constant spamming of his phone to make Tetsuki see sense- that none of it was not her fault.

From what he'd heard from Yukio however, Tetsuki were beyond pissed with her teammates. The teal head was so angry that she didn't even speak a single word to anyone for over a month save for perhaps her grandma and the boys.

Mere hours after the fiasco at the championship league, Tetsuki were angriest that she ever been. The argument that she has with her entire team was so loud that it could even be heard all down the hallway in the Tokyo Gymnasium, and the argument have nearly escalated out of control that it had nearly came to a fist fight between the boys in the team.

But the damage had already been done.

Tetsuki could barely face up to the fact the team that she has built with her own hands have now become monsters in almost every sense of the world. In several ways, the fault lies with her for the generation of Miracles having turned out the way they did.

And after much discussion with her grandma and Uncle from her dad side, Tetsuki had decided to leave basketball circuit. She had come in second place in Teiko for the middle school examinations and could have her fair share of any top high school in Japan. However, after had decided to stick with her best friends, the eight of them (yes even Shoichi and Yukio decided to change their high school to keep an eye out for Tetsuki) have decided to head to Seidou High school instead where Tetsuki other uncle work is.

Tetsuki wanted to be a teacher, though she didn't know whether she wanted to be high school teacher or maybe elementary teacher. Shigehiro is still undecided on what he wanted to do, but he still had until his second year of high school to decide. Kazunari want to be male nurse or possibly a teacher, Yukio want to be teacher like Tetsuki and Kazunari but as a high school, Tatsuya want to be like elementary teacher or bartender, Kotaro wants be security in CEO, Shougo wants to be bodyguard or bartender, Shoichi wants to be similar with Tetsuki and Yukio and lastly Makoto wants to be bartender or working as CEO company.

Hence why the only one, is standing of the front of Seidou High, Tetsuki grandma and her uncle Akira is of course concern and worried about her, especially the emotional state that she had been for the past two months.

Hence why Akira had contacted his sister-in-law brother of his who also reside in the same area but different where Tetsuki and the others be going for their high school years. Tessin agree to look after them in, since it's been a while of seeing his niece since her parents' funeral when she was in her second year of Teiko but have a couple free rooms for the baseball teams.

"I'm sorry uncle Akira." Tetsuki murmured on through her phone call "But I won't be able to play basketball anymore."

Akira smile even though Tetsuki wasn't here "It's fine. I understand," he said reassuringly. "Email or call me at least. Grandma understands too. She is sorry that she couldn't come to the call today, but I be sure give her a message for her for you." He looks up at the ceiling in his office, "I'm sure the others will take care of you Suki-chan." He told her as Tetsuki smile a bit knowing the others change their high school to come with her. "And remember the cage I got for you for Aoi." As he remembers give Aoi a carry case where a small black and white husky with strangely familiar blue eyes is resting in. "A good luck gift. He'll keep you company."

Tetsuki smile, her eye shining at the sight of her adorable little puppy, "Thank you," she said before there was a swoosh from the diamond field is at. "I have to go."

"Give me a call once you've settled in." Akira insisted even as his niece about to end the call. "I've told Tessin about your arrival, and he would be expecting you. He doesn't know much of what had happen. But I had told him some of the details of what had happened. He won't judge you, Suki-chan."

Akira smiled "Talk to you later. And be careful, you hear me young lady?" he said, quickly blinking away tears missing his niece here- the only thing she left of his brother leaving her side for the first time.

Tetsuki mange to smile back even though her uncle is not here as she hangs up the call then look ahead for the set new journey.

Akira smiled to himself as he looks out the window into the distance. "Take care of them, Tessin." He whispered to himself.

Meanwhile Eijun Sawamura challenging what seemed to be third year to baseball.

"You can't play baseball by yourself." Eijun look at the third year with angry face.

"Has this school, known for baseball forgotten the importance of that as well!?" Eijun furious said Eijun and third year give glares to each other. 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Kawaii-chan: Hello minna this is another story hehe and you will meet the other characters but I recommend you lot to watch the anime *wink at the readers* 

Tetsuki: It seems I appear once again 

Kawaii-chan: *hugs Tetsuki* thats right Tetsuki, besides the gang will also join you as well 

Tetsuki: *smile a little* Yeah this story will be interesting for the readers 

Kawaii-chan: Yep indeed it will (っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Tetsuki: So this is the story you mention 

Kawaii-chan: Yep thats right 

Tetsuki: Well I hope this story be amazing like the phantom of the underworld 

Kawaii-chan: It will be amazing, after all it be all about you Tetsuki and that you acquire a harem 

Tetsuki: But I don't have an 'harem' though

Kawaii-chan: Well this girl could dream *sigh* 

Tetsuki: Well I hope you enjoy this chapter minna

Me and Tetsuki: See you in the next chapter!