6

As the day went by the baseball team want to see who more suited to be a pitcher.

"What was that...just now?"

"The catcher mitt was completely blown away!"

"Is he really a first-year student?"

Tetsuki wants to see felt as if she should show those boys what a real throw is like but off course, she isn't a show off but Tetsuki can tell that person who same age as her is similar with the generation of miracles until she heard her uncle say 'I want to see if there's anyone I can use in a real game!'

Tetsuki knew what her uncle wants to see their skills but does she want to show them how is it really done after all in basketball she a shadow but in baseball its different so she decides to ask her uncle to see starter and the seven guys and off course, they would join in as well to see if their skills are rusty or not even though the boys did get out of bed and practice.

But are they ready to play baseball again, well who knows right? In the cafeteria Tetsuki came to sit down with the others on separate table until Eijun came by their table said "Hey is it alright I sit with you guys."

Knowing Makoto and Shougo look bored or give the poor boy a scare a bit when Tetsuki speak up "Sure Sawamura-kun."

"Nah just call me Eijun like everyone else here." Eijun smiles at the short girl and the others but off course Tetsuki was bit reluctant to say his full name yet but still stick with his last name no matter what Eijun says. "Second -burp- please" Eijun said

That lady and gentlemen came in Miyuki said to Eijun forgetting that Tetsuki is there "what's with you? You're eating a ton!"

As Miyuki was going to sit down where Tetsuki is he try to pull the chair but for some reason it was heavy as Takao laughs at Miyuki and said "You do realize someone is sitting there." Miyuki looks confuse at him then blink as he saw her then blink again to make sure then says "Where did you come from?"

Tetsuki looks up at Miyuki and reply to him "I was sitting here first, you're the one who pull the chair Miyuki-senpai." Tetsuki take a good look at him who sadly reminds her of Kise as Miyuki saw some sadness in Tetsuki eyes but as she was quickly recover as blank and plain. Miyuki wants to ask why she has that look but didn't want to say anything as he take a sit next to Tetsuki as she was sitting in the middle but start the conversation with Takao "So you guys thinking playing baseball."

Shoichi said "Well we use to play but then we play basketball."

Miyuki look at the four eyes who look like a fox but look confuse "Basketball?"

Seven of them nod at him as Kotaro reply "Yeah, we use to play basketball but something happens at the.... champ." Kotaro stop midway of what he saying as Yukio hit him in the head as they take a glance at Tetsuki as Eijun said "You guys play basketball?"

Shougo mumbles "Some reason he reminds me of someone and it making me want to punch him all the sudden."

Until there's a newcomer came in said "Hey is it okay if I sit here?" As everyone on the table look at the Furuya Satoru the one who pitches good as he saw an empty sit "Excuse me." Satoru sits on the empty chair which by soft as he heard soft voice but seems to be monotone "Excuse me your quite heavy."

Satoru gets up fast and look down at the girl who is the coach niece then said "Sorry for sitting on you."

Tetsuki felt her eye twitch as if he was looking down on her, Satoru ignore Tetsuki then starting to talk to Miyuki about want for him to catch his pitch and that is when Tetsuki felt piss as she stands up then look at them and said "Why not I show you my pitch and skill in baseball?"