3

As baseball team made to the field saying 'Good morning, sir!' where their coach is alongside his niece and her friends as Coach as everyone wondering who are those seven guys and yes, they forgot that Tetsuki is there as Tetsuki saw two boys hiding as she whispers to her uncle to hear.

As Tessin nods his head at his niece as she deals with the late comers as he faces the team "Is this everyone that wants to join the team?"

"Yes, sirs!!"

"But first let start with theses gentleman right next to me." Tessin suggested as he gesture at them.

As they nod including the team which got them curious who they are as the others introduce themselves and their old schools Tessin now began to want to start introduce the team to them even though for his niece he has to wait.

"First, please introduce yourselves in order."

"Yes, sir!"

Out the corner of Tessin eyes he sees one of his starters talking and sigh knowing why Tetsuki go to the late comers who are hiding and trying to either sneak or not who knows. Yoichi read out of the paper from one his roommate and teammate says as he responds to him "haha... It's got nothing to do with us-"

"It's his own fault for not waking up on time!"

"I'm Takemoto Atsushi, from South middle!"

"Nice to meet you!"

"Next!" Tessin said as he waits for the other person to introduce.

"I'm Ooshima Hiroshi from Myagwa shinia! I hope to play short-stop!"

"I have confidence in my defense!"

While the other seven seems impressive but as for Tetsuki who behind the two boys seems curious of what going to happen.

"Don't scream like that, you bastard! We'll get caught!" Miyuki said to Eijun as Tetsuki observe with her eyes and seem the skills of this person who look like to her a catcher and yes, her and the other seven use to play baseball as well but decide to play basketball but they still bit rusty....Maybe.

"S-sorry!"

'I was so surprise to meet him again here...' Eijun thought which have a small smile across his face as Tetsuki bite her lips as she thought of who the person reminds her of someone. As Tetsuki watch going to happen until she hears "haha! So, you're late on your first day? Treating the important stuff, the same way as always huh? But it seems like coach introduce those people first"

Tetsuki thought to herself 'Uncle Tessin doesn't like anyone who is tardy. But they seem interesting enough.'

"I don't want to hear that from you!"

"But more importantly, we're screwed being late today."

As you can see Eijun looks confuse at Kazuya Miyuki as Tetsuki heard that they talking about what she just thought but still different of what the guy with glasses said as she waits to hear them plan which off course be sneak in to the line. "When the guys in front finish their introduce..."

"It goes to the second line."

"When the guy at the end starts everyone focus is on him, right?"

"At that moment you slip into the line quickly and silently, like a ninja!"

As they finish with that Tetsuki sigh then said "Are you sure that's a good idea, senpai?" As Miyuki casually waved off the girl concern...wait girl? His neck creaked as he glances over his shoulder to see a pale, blue-haired...odd colour female squatting behind him.