19

Time moving forward as Rei takes Eijun in the car to visit Chris. While Tetsuki is in her room looking through planning and videos through the games.

Rei said "Miyuki anger is not unfounded. Because as a catcher, the one he respects the most was Chris." Rei saw Eijun who seems to be frozen in place. She continues "In middle school, the only team Miyuki lost against was led by Chris."

Eijun thought 'What!' He was shock at what he just heard from Rei.

As they made it to their destination which is national training centre, Rei was talking about Chris injury. They both saw Chris trying and pushing himself to train his body while Eijun can't stay still for being himself as an idiot.

"Can you teach me to play baseball?" Eijun asked Chris.

Eijun beg Chris to teach him as Chris's father was talking about him being his teammate and whatnot.

Time skip

In the cafeteria where everyone having food, Tetsuki sitting at the table with everyone on there until she heard Chris voice as she lifts her head up and saw Sawamura who's pretending to be a school dinner lady.

"What is Sawamura even doing?" question Kotaro looking at the scene before them.

"Who cares." Said Makoto who roll his eyes.

"Oh, my that is embarrassing." Said Shoichi

"He sure has guts, right Tetsuki." Said Shigehiro

Tetsuki hm to herself in agreeing as she remember that Rei took Eijun to the training centre.

Moving forward in the field as Tetsuki with her uncle as the others trains with her training regime as she watch Satoru pitch as she dotes down notes as she then said to her uncle, she going to see how the second string are.

Tetsuki went to where the second strings are as she saw Eijun trying to learn from the sidelines as she mumbles "If he learns from the sidelines, it be okay, hopefully."

While Eijun was watching of how they do it from the sidelines of every player role to perform and how to defence as a team. Rei saw this as she smiles then look and saw Tetsuki whose doting down notes and thought 'Seems like we will get new players, and strategist.' As she turns to look at Eijun 'It looks like Miyuki-kun anger and Tetsuki-san really helped a lot he finally discovered what he was lacking. And he is finally trying to gain knowledge of it. What's left is to communicate with Chris, the catcher.'

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Kawaii-chan: Hmm it time to change my user

Kawaii-chan change author-san

Author-san: There better now

Everyone logs in 

Eijun: Woah this is new 🤩

Haruchi: Eijun-kun let the author finish 

Eijun: Huh but their speech is boring tho

Kazuya: Nice knowing you Sawamura

Satoru: Rip 🙏

Eijun: I'M NOT DEAD FURUYA! 

Yoichi: SHUT UP SAWAMURA