2

Tessin hmm to himself as he was waiting for his niece to come but also thinking about the new people of who Tetsuki brings and also ace for pitcher. Although despite the team working hard than ever with training and new firsts years to come.

Tessin probably wants his niece to work as a manager and tactician not like the managers they have is not bad and all that comes to the team's needs, they are no training manager and couldn't draw up training menus for the team.

Tetsuki pop out of nowhere "Uncle Tessin." In her monotone voice but have angelic in them.

Tessin jump a bit but regain his posture and cough "Tetsuki you should've off said something and where are those guys should they be here with you." Tetsuki look at her uncle who still have those shades as always but then look around her surroundings then nod of approval then face her uncle.

Tetsuki said "I'm sorry Uncle Tessin for scaring you and the others will come right about -she checks her watch around her wrist- now."

"Tetsuki/Tet-chan/Tetsuki-nya!" As they call her while Kazunari Takao, Kotaro Hayama and Shigehiro Ogiwara came running up to her with grins across their faces as Makoto and Shougo have a scowl in their face while the others look poker face. Tetsuki looks at them with her pale blue eyes that match her long hair.

Yukio, Shoichi and Tatsuya bow in respect to Tessin who going to look after them all although Yukio and Shoichi on their third year in high school but wouldn't leave Tetsuki alone after what happen in champion league that they both even Makoto know what the Generation of Miracles did to Shigehiro and his teammates.

Yukio said "Thank you for taking care of us sir." Tessin nods then leads the others to the dorm rooms except Tetsuki who has her own room lucky her as the room they going to share which is room 10- Yukio, Shoichi, Makoto and Shougo and room next to them in room 11- Kazunari, Kotaro, Tatsuya and Shigehiro.

After they get settle in their rooms to place their stuff, as night came and morning come to start the new day for everyone as they woke up for first day as they all walk out the dorm rooms even though they already in the club thanks to Tessin their new coach for baseball team but for Tetsuki her sharp blue eyes observe the people around her as they made way to the baseball.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////\

Kawaii-chan: hehe another chapter yayyy!!! Sorry minna got excited (‐^▽^‐)

Yukio: You still didn't finish the other story *cross his arms*

Kawaii-chan: Well I can't help it Yu-kun *shrugs* 

Shoichi: Well well it seems Kawaii-chan made the story 

Makoto: Well off course knowing her *points at me* she will forget to update this story along with phantom of the underworld

Kotaro: No need to be mean Makoto, Kawaii-nya wants to create this story for the readers and for fun too *grins at him*

Makoto: tch who cares 

Kawaii-chan: Jeez your worse than Tsundereima 

Makoto: Do not compare me with him of all people

Kazu: No Kawaii-chan has a point though your also tsundere Mako-chan like Shin-chan

Makoto: *glares at Kazu and me*

Shougo: Well it can't be help though we just to amazing and besides I'm just to hot even in bed *smirks and licks his thumbs across his lips* 

kawaii-chan: Eww disgusting much and I'm to innocent to listen to you Shou-kun

Tatsuya: *sighs* Well then it be interesting story though this is about baseball 

Kawaii-chan: I hear a praise coming from you Tatsu (≧◡≦)

Shoichi: Now look what you did Tatsuya you making her ego burst 

Kawaii-chan: *glares at Shoichi* Don't test me Sho-kun

Yukio: Don't tempt her Shoichi 

Shoichi: *raise his hands up* I wouldn't do such a thing 

Shige: Well then minna I hope you enjoy this chapter 

Tessin: This be fun and interesting to see what will happen but warning it could have strong language and if its makes you feel uncomfortable you can leave 

Tetsuki: Uncle Tessin *nods at him* it be very interesting indeed and his right minna but *bow down for respect* Hope you guys keep reading this story and the other story that Kawaii-san write for you lot *smile a bit to the readers* 

Everyone: See you in the next chapter!