Jack Manifold

Third Person

At the museum 

"Dad are you sure you want to join us, I mean we don't know if this Jack fella is dangerous now. Considering that Wilbur and any information about Wilbur is illegal." Tommy asks as they entere the building. "I'm sure, besides he wouldn't hurt Wilbur." Thomas says confidently. 

Techno was in the center, "Your lucky we're closed today Tommy or else this could get messy with Puffy." He mumbles to the blonde teen. "So you really are here, somehow..." a man with a shaved head and 3D glasses says looking at Wilbur.

"You shouldn't be—" "here i know, listen Jack, i don't even know how i died." Wilbur cuts him off saying, "All I know is all of sudden I'm blinded by fluorescent lights Kay?" He says pointing to the lights of the museum.

Jack sighs and glances over at the Simons family boys, "So I'm going to assume you are the reason Wilbur is here?" He says crossing his arms. Tommy shrugs, "I was just reading the journal of his that appeared on my desk one day. I didn't do any magic shit or whatever." Tommy explains to the mysterious man.

Jack glances at Thomas, "Your son might've just sentenced you all to death from this whole Wilbur incident." He says making everyone jump.

"What the fuck does that mean?" Phil exclaims at him, Jack sighs and pulls out a ID card. It was labeled as 'Jack Manifold, head of GS' Phil and the others looked at the card than him. "What does 'GS' stand for Jack?" Wilbur asks seeing him out it away.

Jack smiles, "Government Secrets, me and a few others are apart of a small team that is supposed to keep every secret made by a president or maybe just something that the government doesn't want getting out, so this really is my responsibility." He explains with a smug smile.

Wilbur backs up from him, "Jack, who else is apart of your team." Wilbur deadpans getting further away from the figure. Jack sighs, "Nobody you need to worry about." He says and takes a deep breath.

"I'll give you all forty eight hours to fix this on your own but if it doesn't get fixed, than the GS will take care of it. Got it?" Jack says and pulls out a paper with his number on it. "In case you finish it before your time is up." He says with a chuckle and leaves the museum. The paper resting on the circular table that Tommy had sat at for his work before Wilbur had appeared.

Once Jack was out of the building everyone took a collective deep sigh, "Forty eight hours to fix this?! The fuck! How are we supposed to fix this!" Tommy yells being the first one to say anything about it. 

Techno looks at the paper than his phone, "We could look for more of Wilbur's old team?" He offers stuffing the paper into his pocket.

"Niki was always messing around with stuff that seemed magical in the past." Thomas says, Wilbur nodding along. "Tom has a point, Techno go and see if you can find a Niki or—" "Found her." Tommy belts out, his phone showing a post from Puffy on instagram of her with Niki out on a date.

Techno just stares at Tommy than sighs, "Thanks for doing my job for me I guess." Techno says with a icy glare to Tommy. Tommy chuckles and shares the post to Techno, "We could also look for Tobias after getting in contact with Niki." Wilbur adds on.

Tommy nods along with Phil, a chime coming from his phone. "Tubbo?"

Word count: 600