Night Chpt 24

To night was fun Matt was really excited to ride the roller coasters cuz he couldn't ride it all day. It was funny we both screamed it was hilarious cuz of our high pitch screams haha then we played Some booth games Nash won Sam a duck and Matt won me a stuffed bear after a couple of hundred times. I. Challenged him and I won one myself haha. We ran around holding hands and we all got in the photo booth to take pictures it was fun but the sucky part was that we all couldn't fit in so we were all squished together. I started to yawn Matt noticed. "Guys we should go." He told them. "It's like midnight." said Jack J. "Shit! My moms gonna kill me!" Cam panicked. I laughed and yawned again. "Hey Stace don't fall alsleep." Carter said. We all laughed. "Do we have to go." I whined. "Haha I don't want you to passes out Stace you might as well sleep on the ground." Matt joked. "H a h a very funny Matthew." I said sarcastically. "Whatever "I'll take you home." He said dragged me out. "Do you have even have a car?" I asked him softly. "Well I have a penny board but I borrowed it from my parents." He said. "Ohhh cool..." I slurred a lil bit. He chuckled. "Haha your drunk." He teased. "What?! I am not." I said waking up a little. "Who knows you've been drinking a whole lot of shit." He said and smirked. "You mean soda." I said. "How long till we go home anyway?" I asked. " 15 minutes." He said. "What.. I might actually pass out!" I said. "Don't worry I'll wake you don't you trust me?" He asked me. "Haha your funny NO." I said. "Ow that hurt." He said pouting."Aww is my Matty hurt?" I said tiredly. "Yes." He said and after I feel asleep.

"Stace wake up"

"Babe" said someone shaking me. "Matt what are you doing here?" I asked him. He chuckled. "We're back home you just dosed off in my car." He said. "Oh really wait your parents car silly." I said. "Eh whatever." He shrugged. I got out of the car. "Well Matt today was something." I said cuz of all the drama that happened. "Haha ya wait I want to give you something." He said getting in the car. "Aww you didn't have to haha." I said sweetly. "No you'll love this gift." He said. "Close your eyes." I did what I was told. "OOOO what is it what is it!" I said. "Haha hey calm down open your eyes." He said. I did. "Aww Matt thank you babe!" I squealed and jumped in his arms. "I felt bad when well you kinda slammed on the floor when it broke." He said. "Aww thanks." It was a new penny board! A purple one and he put "Matthew was here :)." On it. I was so happy I leaned on him and kissed him. He was shocked at first then I tried to pull away he held on to me and kissed back.

We pulled back and we both smilied. "I guess you can kiss on the first date." Matt smirked. "Hahah ya I guess." I said. I went over to him to hug him goodbye and grabbed my stuff that he won for me and went inside I'm guessing my parents went to sleep cuz the front door was locked. I went to the ladder in the backyard and went in by the window. I set my stuff down and changed into black shorts and a red tang top I washed my face off and I plopped down on my bed grabbed the teddy bear that he gave me and I just hugged it an I fell asleep...