At the park Chpt 13

I just needed some fresh air to clear my head. I skated away. I was skating back and fourth cuz I got bored. Then I noticed someone outside I looked. Matt, he had. (^^^ outfit on top^-^) I just ignored him and skated to the park. I was on my way then somebody just grabbed my waist. I screamed. "What the fuck?!" I turned and Matt was laughing his butt off. "Ugh, Matt that were you doing back there?" I asked. "Haha I tried to scare you... I guess it worked." He said and smirked. "So what are you doing here anyway Matty don't you have like girls waiting for ya or your group or something?" I asked. "What oh no why?" He asked me. "Oh nothing just wondering." I said rolling my eyes. "Okay now tell me the real reason." He just sighed. "Well I just wanna hang." He said looking at the floor. "Haha Matt we just hung out last night." I said. "What why not today?" He asked with a sad face.

"Haha fine, only cuz I'm getting bored." I said and we skated to the park. We just raced each other the whole time it was really fun. He's so nice and sweet. Well when his group of girls and guys aren't around. As we skated up a hill Matthew noticed something. "Oh no." Matt said. "What?" I asked. "We-we can't stay here." He said grabbing my hand. "Wait what why?" I asked again. "Here put these on." He said giving me his shades. "Put your hair down." "Okay but what are we going?" I asked putting my hair down. "Just come on he said. We just skated back from the entrance of the park. Then we saw two girls.

Matts pov.

We were up the hill then I noticed a bunch of girls. Great the last thing I needed. I can't be seen with Stacey cuz well she's unpopular and the guys might kill me for it. So I gave her my shades cuz nobody could see her face. As soon as we got to the front to the park to leave there was two popular girls......great. we tried sneaking but. "MATTHEW!" One of them yelled out. "Oh .... Heyyyy got to go bye." I said dragging Stacey before she knew what was going on. "Come on Matt you can't ignore us." The girl said grabbing my shirt. "Look I have to go ok?" I said to her. "Who's this?" She asked looking at her with a gross look. "Excuse me?" Stacey said. "This is my friend um Brenda." I said. "Soooo not ur girlfriend right? cuz ooh Mann ur gonna get it. Cuz Matt never lets ANYONE touch his shades." The girl said getting on Stacey's face. "Dude he clearly just said were not dating so don't get in my face." Stacey spat back to the girl. I just wanted to laugh but I knew I couldn't.

"Hey you look familiar Brenda. Like one of the losers at my school." She said squinting at her. "No I don't and I'm not a loser so take a hike." I said. "Wait a minute... I know you ....your-" "WE GOTTA GO BYEE!" I yelled and grabbed Stacey's hand and our penny boards running away from this girl. We rode our penny boards until.

(SNAP)

"AHHH!" Stacey's penny board broke and she fell on the floor...... And my shades. "Oh god Stacey are you okay?!" I said helping her up. "Oww yeah I guess. Im so sorry for your shades." She said rubbing her cheek. "Nono it's ok." I felt bad for her I helped her up, got my board and started running.

HEY GIRLS ITS MATTHEW ESPINOSA!" She called out. "Just wait till THE WHOLE SCHOOL SEES ABOUT THIS!!! She yelled and took a pic of us. I stopped when I heard a sound of a camera. Oh no........

(Back to da story)

"Matt? What's the Matter?" I turned back concerned. "N-N-n-NOTHING!!!.
IM FINE!" He said nervously, which is obvious for a fact that he was lying. "Matt just tell me." I asked. "Just go." Matt said walking away from me and over to the girl with All the crowds of girls waiting for him.
I looked over he was to busy for me I guess.
He looked kinda happy back there. Just like any other popular they seek attention from everybody. I walked away away from him from everyone...... I actually thought he changed but I guess he hasn't.