Chtp 18

Stacey's pov.

As I was about to leave then a car parked up. "STACEY!!!" I jumped. "Why the fuck Sam you scared the shit out of me!" I whispered so my parents wouldn't hear me cuss. She laughed. "I'm sorry did you forget the plan?" She asked me. "What what plan?" "Remember the plan about is wearing makeup then telling the guys that we aren't Sarah and Brenda." "Oh ya... That LETS DO IT!" I yelled. We raced in my house to get ready.
After like maybe an hour or maybe it was 20 minutes we hopped in her and raced to school.

As we got in the school we got a whole bunch of stares and stuff. Perfect. "Hey I see Nash." She said she was holding his jacket this whole time. "All the guys were talking. They turned and smirked. "Hey guys." I said. "Hey babe." Matt said and winked at me. I blushed. "Sup shortie." Taylor said to me. "I'm not short I'm 5'6 that's NOT SHORT!" I said, they all laughed.
"And I'm 5'11 so what?" Matt said stepping up to me. " Back off I pushed his chest.
"Feisty much." Cam said.

"SOooo guys there's something We have to tell ya." Sam said." Yeah what is it Sarah?" Nash asked her. "We're not Sarah and Brenda." I said softly. "Wait what?" Carter asked. "Look we did go to the party you invited us too." Sam said to Nash. "Then who are you guys?" Cam questioned us both.

"You guys know us Stacey , Sam?" I said to them. The looked at each other then turned to us. "NO WAY."😳. "Ya if you guys don't wanna be our friends it's ok..." Sam said sadly holding Nashs jacket. "You kidding! No we love hanging with you guys! Sure you guys can still be our friends!" Nash said. "Is it because we're wearing make up?"I asked.
"no cuz you guys are awsome!" Jack G said. "You guys are also awsome on playing Truth or Dare!" jack j said. "So you don't care that were not popular?" I said. "Nah it's cool it's just Nash worries too much." Cam said. "Ya I do haha we're sorry." He said to us. "It's ok Nash here's your jacket back." She handed to him. "Thanks for being sweet to me." She said to him. He blushed a bit remembering. All that happened. "Haha no problem." He said.
"Soo Stacey how's it like kissing Matt?" Jack G said wiggling his eyebrows. "Haha good I guess." I said looking over at him. "Amazing right babe?" He asked me. "Shut up." I said. "Ugh DATE ALREADY MATT!" Taylor whined. "Haha still jealous Tay?" Carter asked him like last time.

"Matt already has a date."me turned around.