Chpt 8

Stacey's pov...

Ugh really first the guy drops me on the ground, then he acts all sweet like nothing happen, next thing you know I'm invited to a dance? I don't think so! Any way I made my way back to the cafeteria then Sam came up to me. "Stacey where were you?" "Um long story lets just say I took a little walk in the hallway. " I said looking to the floor. "I think Matt was following you." Sam said wiggling her eyebrows. "Shut up it's not like that." I said as we were walking back to our table. We sat down and I told her everything.

Sams pov...

I cannot believe my ears. "He almost kissed you? Wow that was harsh." Is all I could say. "Ya I know." Stacey said. "Anyway do you want to go to a party with me today?" I asked her. "Ugh. Who's throwing it?" She asked. Well I couldn't say Nash then she'll know Matt will be there and I know by the look of her face she didn't want to talk to him. "Um my other friend is throwing it and she is invited both of us." "Really cool all go." yas I got her on board with this. "Ok cool I'll pick you up at like 7 Kk." "Haha k."

Back to the story skipping class

As I got to my locker to get my stuff and my old penny board I noticed someone staring. I shut my locker and it was Matt. I looked at him he just smiled. Then I realized that he also had a penny board in his hand. Great... I really don't want to deal with him so I just fake smiled and rode my board across the hallway to the nearest exit. "Hey wait up!" He called back I ignored him and opened the door. Crap lots of stairs. I grabbed my board and came running down the stairs, luckily I got on the sidewalk before Matthew did. I tried to go as fast as I could. Matthew was right behind me great. "Go away!" I shouted behind him. "No. I wanna talk." He said. "Well save it I don't wanna hear you!" I said just a couple more houses till I make it home. i finally made it home I went over to my doorstep then I noticed something. Matt was in on someone else's doorstep. "Matt don't tell me you live there." I said. "Sorry I guess I do babe." He said and smirked. I rolled my eyes and went inside my house. "Hey stace how was school." My dad said while watching Tv in the living room. "All good." I said. "That's great honey." My mom said. "Hey mom can I go to a party Sam invited me." I asked. my parents looked at each other. "Sure." "YAS thank you." I said and raced up to my room.