Class Chpt 1

(Don't be ghost readers ;))

This morning at school

"Omg people MOVE!" Shouted girls everywhere pushing each other around the hallway. "What's they're deal?" I asked my friend Sam. "Duh Stacey the most popular guys at school. Everybody wants them." She said while I was pushing ppl out of the way on our way to first period. "Where are you going? Aren't you gonna stay here and meet the guys?"

"Ha no! I'm not gonna be one of their tools." I simply said turning away and quickly went off to class. I was the first one in class great. I don't want to be a teachers pet but whatever. The teacher looked at me surprise and asked. "And the others?" I rolled my eyes and pointed at the door. Everybody came in. "Where have u guys all been!" The teacher shouted at all of them. "In the hallway but there was so many people." A boy with brown hair said. "Ya we couldn't even move out there!" Said a boy with light blue eyes. The rest of the boys and girls agreed. "Lunch detentions, all of you. But except you." She said smiling at me. I smiled back to be nice but I got dirty looks from everyone. Great.....

"Everybody take your seats, not with your friends." Teacher said. Everybody took their seats I couldn't sit with Sam sadly so I was a loner sitting the corner close to a window in the front of the room. Great. The teacher walked over to shut the door then a boy showed up to the door and put his foot before the before the teacher closed it.

"WHERE WERE YOU CHILD!?" She spat. "Um in the bathroom and I came out of the hallway?" The boy with dirty blond hair said. "Detention." "What but I-" "LUNCH DETENTION!" He sighed. "Now Matthew, take your seat." He rolled his eyes and walked over to me and asked. "Can I sit here?" "Sure like you have anywhere else to sit." I mumbled. He sat and looked around the room and laughed. I didn't think he'd hear that but oh well.. "Thanks babe." He said turned his face towards me and smiled. "Whatever don't call me that." I said laughing.

"Be quiet! and let's begin." The teacher said looking at me and the boy. He rolled his eyes and I chuckled. "Have I seen you before?" He whispered to me. "No because of the girls constantly around you." I said. "Oh... ok." He said softly. Really I've been here my whole life and he hasn't noticed me until now.... wow. "Well." He said trying to break the awkwardness that was happening between us. "Hi I'm Matthew." "Um hi I'm Stacey?" I said. "Haha weird girls are always excited when they see me." He said and smiled. "Probably because they're stupid." I said. He's smile faded. "What's that supposed to mean!" He shouted. "NOTHING!" I said out loud. Crap.

"LUNCH DETENTION!" She shouted at me. "WHAT I CAN EXPLAIN-" "NO I DONT WANNA HEAR IT!" I sighed and slouched on my chair. Great...... "Thanks a lot Matthew..." I whispered. "Hey I didn't start shouting." He said back to me. "Shut up you started tal-" "Do we have a problem?" The teacher asked.

"Actually we- I cut Matthew off with my hand. "NO no we don't have a problem." I said nervously. "Well alright then." The teacher said turning around and started her lecture. As I was taking notes I couldn't help and notice but Matthew was staring at somebody probably the window I looked over nothing outside just the parking lot with like 10 cars. I looked back at him. He was staring at me! Weird ?

"What are you staring at?" I asked. He just smiled and look at me one more time then I looked away then looked back at him and he just started takin notes..... Ok?

Matts pov.

I don't know why but I think I have a weird feeling about this girl. I don't know what's wrong with me.