Next morning Chpt 12

I woke up confused. I tried moving but I couldn't something is in the way. "What the?!" I said. Omg some random dude is in my house hugging me. I looked at the dude to see if he's dead. His face I poked him. He kept sleeping. I rubbed my head. Then it hit me. "Matt." I whispered. "Matthew wake up." I said getting out of his grip. "MATT!" I whisper shouted. "He opened his eyes. "What babe. what the?!" He said sitting up. "What are you still doing here? get out! I said pointed at the window. "What no it's like 6in the morning.." He said tiredly. "Just go before my parents try opening the door." I said getting him up and pushing him towards the window. He got back on the ladder.

"This was fun we should this again sometime." He said and smirked. "Shut up Matthew. Just go home before your parents notice." I said back to him and smirked back. His eyes widened. "OH SHIT YOUR RIGHT!" He said. Getting down and moving the ladder quickly to his room. "Hhahhahauaah" I just laughed at him. "Shut up I'm trying to sleep." Matt said. "Next time hug your pillows Matt." I said still laughing Shutting my windows. He just stared at me but I shut the windows and went back to sleep. ..........

(Morning)

I woke up again. At like 11. I stretched out and brushed my teeth. I went downstairs. "Hey mom." I said to her sitting down eating pancakes that she left for me. " hello sweetie." She said. "Mom can I go skating for a bit. "Sure honey." My mom said. I quickly finished cleaned my plates and went upstairs. I wore a T shirt that says excuse my French in golden letters with purple sleeves , and some short Jean shorts with sneakers. I put my hair in a high side ponytail and left my bangs hanging out and grabbed my penny board and headphones ,MP3 and headed out side.