The Deal Chpt 2

Matts pov

When class was over me and my boyz were walking in the hallway. "Hey Matt too bad you had to sit next to that girl." Jack G said. "Haha why?" I asked. "She's a total teachers pet like I saw her in class." Cam said. "So? We all go to class stupid." I said. "Well she was early like who does that?!" Nash pointed out.

"Dude we were all late plus she might've somehow managed to get around all of us and went to class." I said. "But really who ignores us. Like REALLY!" Said Taylor. "Idk man I don't like her." Said Jack J. the boys agreed. They all looked at me confused. "Ya I guess so." I said they looked at me and shrugged it off. Then the bell rang uh oh..... "K guys HURRY!" Said Carter running to his locker putting his stuff away. We panicked and did the same great now we're done. Time for the craziness to begin.

AHH!" Lots of girls came running towards us pushing and shoving there way towards us. We started running across the hallway. "DUDES.....WHAT DO WE DO!!" Screamed Nash. "UM DIDNT WE HAVE LUNCH DETENTIONS?!" I said. "YA!" "THEN LETS GO!" I said leading them to a short cut. We turned we went around to another hallway and now we're back from where we started the girls were still behind us. I managed to open the door and let everybody in before I got crushed by girls

Back to the story

"MATT!" They All screamed as they were trying to open the door. "Haha.. wow." The boys turned their heads at me and Sam. She was excited but me. I wasn't as thrilled to see them as she was. "WHAT DID YOU SAY TO OUR FRIEND!" Nash said looking mad and exhausted. "Nothing, just wow." I said crossing my arms. "DONT JUST STAND THERE HELP US!" Cam said. "I don't know what do you think Sam?" I asked as I saw Matt begging to come in and the girls tried stripping him apart. "Hmm idk."

"PLZZZZ!!" They came running and and begging towards us. "Fine." I said. "Hmm, Only if we become your friends." Sam said proudly. "WHAT!" We all looked at her. "No effense to you cuz u like us but we can't we have a reputation." Nash explained. "Well I guess you won't see your friend anytime soon." I said smiling and waved at Matthew . I only saw his hand on the door.
"FINE JUST HELP US!" Carter said opening the glass door. "CARTER WE DIDNT AGREE ON ANYTHING YET!" Nash screamed. "Well if you want him killed, then ok then, think about it. Nash, was it?" I said as me and Sam are helping Carter. The boys joined in then Nash sighed and help out too.

We finally got the door open for a matter of seconds cuz girls were trying to keep it closed. The boys told me to get Matt for some reason so I finally gave in and did it. Everything was happening so fast all I heard was girls screaming in my ear drums and I screamed. "MATTHEW TAKE MY HAND!!!" I saw him look up at me with hope in his eyes and grabbed my hand. I pulled him inside the class room with my hands and arms when he fell ontop of me on the floor.
The boys quickly locked the door so Incase the girls try to sneak in. The boys looked at us and snickered. Matthew smirked at me but I turned my head with disgust. He pushed me aside and got up and said. "YO DUDES... WHAT THE FUCK TOOK SO LONG!" Everyone got quiet and they all looked at me even Sam. "What did I do? SAM REALLY!" I said. "You didn't want to help us..." Nash said. "You were to busy thinking our deal THAN TO ANYTHING!" I screamed. "That is true." Sam walked by my said. "And you started the deal SAM!" I said to her. "SORRY I WAS TRYING TO HELP!!" She said back to me.

"Wait what deal?!" Matthew asked....