💎Chapter 3 💎

So, is he a freak or am I?

Typing...

Gurlll!!!! Really?? Are you that desperate???????

Uhh...😅

Look at the way you were typing, and what was in that voice message?

Nothing important, just his voice.

Just his voice? Pick up my call NOW!!

A moment later, my phone buzzed with her call.

"EEEE SHA NA !" I moved the phone away from my ear. "Is this what I have taught you?"

"Aditi! Curiosity got the best of me."

"Oh KaY? And-"

"Just wanted to hear his voice. You know me, he wrote 'Ishana' and I-"

"Immediately imagined how he sounds? Seriouly yarr..."

Aditi had a point; I did come across as quite desperate. And the worst part was, I wasn't even sure if I wanted to respond with a voice message or not.

"What do I do, Aditi?"

"Why are you asking me now when you've done what you wanted." 

A long pause followed her statement. I was reflecting on my actions while she was formulating a strategy.

People around me seemed absorbed in their own lives, and the metro was as crowded as ever. The only thing different was me and my phone. The stench of sweat from various sources was reaching my nose.  A small girl sitting on her mother's lap was looking at me with blank expressions. I smiled at her but she didn't smile back. Just continuously stared at me, while changing her expressions slowly to a more judging way.

"Are you gonna send the message back?" Aditi finally broke the silence. 

"Uh, no. I'll just observe for now."

"Woooooah, after that desperate act? That's new."

My change in facial expression must have caught the attention of the little girl. She was now even more curious. I smiled at her once more but received nothing.

"Aditi, yaar. This is my first time. And by the way, says the girl who forced me into this literally!"

"I didn't think you'd actually match with someone."

"What-" The same little girl from earlier tugged my kurta. She waved at me, and I bent down to her eye level. 

She pulled me closer and whispered in my ear, "You're lucky. You'll meet him soon. Don't forget the path."And handed me a keychain.

"I'm sorry, sweetie, what do you mean by that?"

"You'll find it soon." 

Aditi from the other side was screaming. I focused my attention on answering Aditi. "Just a minute yaar, there's a girl who is talking to me-" And she was gone.

"Wtf, where did she go?"

"Who? Ishana? Hello? "

I searched the entire coach, but there was no trace of her or the lady with her. In fact, their seat was occupied by a different lady without a kid. I enquired about the people around me. No one saw that girl. 

"Ishana???"

"Aditi, there was this girl who suddenly gave me a keychain and said something and vanished. Like literally disappeared. No one knows about her either."