𝕮⃟Hapter 93-96

Start from the beginning

But when everyone was eating, at most they would make the nutritional powder into a paste and drink it, but they didn't expect that such an ordinary nutritional powder could still do this.

Zhang Mingfei's eyes widened, and he watched in amazement that the nutrition powder slowly condensed into a ball under Mu Chen's hands, it was white, and people couldn't help but want to touch it, and it was a little familiar.

Mu Chen didn't want to avoid Zhang Mingfei either. He put the reconciled dough on the chopping board, divided it into pieces of the same size, rolled them into dough, and wrapped the fillings that had already been prepared. With a few simple strokes, a white dough The fat and cute buns are formed.

Zhang Mingfei watched from the beginning to the end, and the more he watched, the more surprised he became.

"Boss, are the steamed buns we usually eat made of nutritional powder?" Zhang Mingfei asked in disbelief.

"En." Mu Chen answered one word very succinctly, without stopping the movements of his hands.

I'm afraid Zhang Mingfei is the only one who knows how surprised Zhang Mingfei is at the moment. He never thought that the skin of such delicious and delicious buns is actually made of the most common nutritional powder. This is simply... It's incredible .

What kind of brains are the big boss and the little boss, who can come up with such a strange way of eating, obviously everyone has the same head, why are some people's heads so smart?

"Then... the scallion pancakes, radish rolls, and pies, too?" Zhang Mingfei suddenly remembered the staple foods he usually eats, they all seemed a bit similar. Now that I think about it, aren't they all made with nutritional powder, although the methods are different? .

"Ok."

Zhang Mingfei felt that a door was quietly opened in front of him, and the world inside was colorful.

"Big boss, don't worry, I will never say anything." Zhang Mingfei said vowedly, he knew that the big boss didn't want to avoid him on purpose, otherwise he would never know.

This is the trust that the big boss has placed in him. Naturally, he can't live up to the trust of the boss. Even if he finds out that what they eat is made of the most common nutritional powder, he will never say anything about it.

Moreover, even if you know that it is made of nutritional powder, so what, if you don’t have a big boss, you will never think that you can eat it like this. The most important thing is, even if you know, you can’t make it yourself. Still the best.

Mu Chen didn't deny Zhang Mingfei's oath, and he didn't care. Since Mu Mu wanted to pass on his culinary skills, everyone would know about it sooner or later, so it didn't matter if it was sooner or later.

Ever since He Jingwen and Mu Chenmuyan had reached an agreement, they started looking for a suitable shop in the county.

At the beginning, he said that Mu Chen Muyan only needed to be in charge of the back kitchen, and all other trivial matters were handed over to him. As expected, Mu Chen Muyan really didn't bother, at most, when he found a few suitable shop addresses, he would let him Mu Chen and Mu Yan choose the location and decoration style they like, and then he will contact everything else.

Although it was difficult at the beginning, the funds were not much, and he didn't have any salary. When others thought he was crazy, he enjoyed it because he knew how much it would be once the store opened. It is so popular, not to mention the start-up capital, even if it is doubled, it will be earned back in minutes.

He Jingwen was busy looking for a shop, while Mu Chen was busy teaching his apprentices, Mu Yan was not idle either.

Mu Yan took out all the recipes rewarded by these system upgrades, sorted them out, and there were only eight of them, and they were basically common snacks. , obviously not enough.