"Morning..."

"Morning to you too...sleep well?"

"The best..."

I smiled at her telling her that I did too. Who wouldn't, when you're wrapped up with your beautiful girlfriend.

Girlfriend...

Is that what we are now? I...I hope so. Geeez...thinking of her like that makes me smile more. I did and she noticed.

"What are you smiling about?"

"Oh nothing...just thinking how beautiful my girlfriend is..."

Hearing me say that made her smile more and her eyes light up. Maybe I should call her that more often...

"Well...your girlfriend is getting hungry..."

"Then I should probably take her somewhere to eat."

"You should..."

"I will...as soon as she let go of me."

She laid her hand on my cheek, caressing it as she looked in my eyes. She has this warm smile that I always loved. It makes me feel warm and...the thing about the butterflies in my stomach? Well...let's just say that they're having a pretty damn good party...

"I don't think she can ever do that..."

I laid my hand on hers and gave her a warm smile...

"Don't worry...neither can I..."

Jennie's POV

After an hour of holding each other and saying sweet promises to each other which I really love by the way, we eventually get up and decided to have breakfast. We walked hand in hand even as we eat. I really can't let go of her. And apparently...neither can she.

We decided to walk around a bit when we finished breakfast. We didn't know what to do today...that's why she decided to just walk around a bit. I don't care really what we do...as long as I'm with her...I'm happy...

"Lisa! Jennie!"

Both of us turned our heads to find Rosé shouting together with Jisoo, Spike and Katie. Rosé quickly ran towards me wearing a wide smile.

"Guess what?! Jisoo and I are together now!"

I beamed at her really happy at the news. Well...she's not the only one who has that kind of news...

"Really?! That's great! Me and Lisa are together too!"

We continue to smile at each other obviously happy with the outcome of yesterdays events. We continue to trade stories and well...I didn't even notice that I wasn't holding Lisa's hand anymore to see her talking to Jisoo, Spike and Katie...

Lisa's POV

I slowly tried to get out of J's grasp at my hand as they continue to recall what happened. I slowly went to Jisoo's side and looked at them. I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"Look at them...trading stories as if we weren't here."

Jisoo nodded looking at them too.

"Yeah...they look like best friends..."

I nodded smiling. J does need a best friend...Red would be perfect for her. My thoughts stopped when I felt Spike wrap his arm around my shoulder grinning. I frowned confused...

"What?"

"Can't a guy be happy for his friend who finally got her love of her life?"

He winked and I just rolled my eyes.