"Liam? Oh...It's you..."

I looked up to see Katie frowning. I looked away from her tired and still unsure on what to do. I heard her footsteps and thought she's going to leave me alone, but it was the opposite. She sat down beside me. I didn't look at her. I just continue to stare on the ground thinking that it might help me figure out something. Kinda stupid huh?

I heard her sigh.

"That Liam...I was only in the bathroom for minute and suddenly...he's gone. I wonder where he is."

I ignored her hoping that she might go away and bother someone else. I wanted to be alone. But knowing her...even if I told her she just wouldn't listen. So I just figure the silent treatment might help me get rid of her. It didn't though...it just made her talk and talk more. And much worse...it's about Liam...

"He's so good looking don't you think? He's even built...unlike Spike who's thin like a stick. I wonder if he has a girlfriend. I would get jealous if he has. Probably some bimbo blonde. No matter. I'll just steal him away from the bimbo..."

I turn to her and frowned...

"If you like him so much, why don't you just ask him to marry you?! That way he'll have you as a bimbo!"

I thought saying that might get her piss off. Instead she looked at me smiling.

"And have Jennie as your girlfriend...right?"

I raised my eyebrow at her and looked away, still frowning.

"Lisa...you know what you want...but still you reject it. What happened to you? You've changed. The Lisa I used to know is fearless."

I turned to her again.

"Are you done now? Would you just leave me alone?"

"Is that how you want to be? Alone? While you're sitting here for I don't know why...your girlfriend is dancing with a hot guy. Don't you want to do something about it?"

"She's not my girlfriend!"

"But that's what you want her to be...I can tell. Fuck, I think everyone can tell. We can tell...but you can't..."

Somehow...all the things she's telling me...in some way...is right. I do know what I want...who I want. I was so blind not knowing that the only person I want...is right there beside me. I'm such a fuck up loser...

I sighed looking at the ground again.

"Why are you saying this?"

She let out a sigh looking at me.

"I'm saying this because I want to rule the world....DUH! I want to help you, you dumb ass! You might not know this but...shit I can't believe I'm gonna say this...I...I...like you Lisa. You're like a dumb little sister I wished I had..."

I couldn't help but grin at her. She thinks of me as her little sister...though I wouldn't agree about the whole dumb thingy...

"Thanks Kat...I like you too. You're like a slut, loudmouth, bimbo sister I wished I had..."

She rolled her eyes and got up looking down at me.

"Wow...I'm flattered. But don't go all soft on me now that you know I like you."

I grinned at her and nodded. She walked ahead and turns to face me again.

"You better get the girl! Or else I'll the rest of the gang that the mighty Lisa...one of the three kings is afraid of a blonde girl."

"You're forgetting something Kat..."

She frowned not understanding what I was saying. I grinned at her thankful for all the things she said.