22.

The Monaco Grand Prix wasn't only three days like most of them were, it was a week long event and it was nonstop

She wouldn't lie and say she didn't love it, it was fun and she got to spend some incredible moments with her brother and best friends, specially now that Mila was eighteen. However, it was also extremely exhausting, hence why, she was dreading getting out of bed and start packing for Barcelona. 

After a long day of tiredness and talks with Max they realized the big stupidity that it was shipping the G-wagon to Monaco when they would be back soon to Barcelona and if they had her car seating in the garage for this few weeks they wouldn't need to get another rental. 

Ansu was on her case every minute of the day, he was meeting her at her apartment where she was going to be staying with Max, the building had security on it's own and on Wednesday night they would move into the hotel, Hilton Hotel, the same one as most drivers and also their friends were staying. 

She was also made aware of the fact that there were a lot of people waiting for her to land in the city to finally be able to reach out, Pablo had been her main concern, not only does she not want to see him, but also not in front of Max. 

Mila knew their last conversation wasn't the best they had and from what she heard from Ansu, things could be different between the two of them now, but she was still hurt and didn't know if she wanted to throw herself in that situation again. 

Also, that was all her overthinking, because for all she knew, Ansu could be lying to make her feel better. 

Pedri was someone she missed. Balde had ended up reaching out as soon as he could and she was glad to share long conversations with him and Ansu, Ferran was someone she thought about it but chose not to, stay where she was, but Pedri was someone she was missing but couldn't bring herself to reach out, he was Pablo's bestest friend after all. 

— Do you want to bring some extra suitcase to bring anything you've left in Barcelona? — Max asked laying down on her bed while her and Kelly tackled the rest of the suitcase

— I don't think there's much. If there's I will just get a suitcase there or boxes to bring back, it's your private plane anyways — She shrugged 

— Are you seeing your friends there? — Kelly asked carefully

She was like an older sister to the girl who grew up mainly surrounded by boys, she knew the girl pretty well by now and she wasn't blind to the sad looks she gave her phone whenever news from Barcelona and a specific footballer popped up. 

Even Max realized the importance that these new people had in such a short amount of time and while usually he wasn't a fan of his sister with boys he didn't know as friends or a boyfriend in general but he often caught himself thinking if he couldn't be a little scary at first and then allow her to get close to him again. 

He knew she was missing it, and he knew that she loved Monaco, but Barcelona had truly become her home as well. 

— Ansu and Ale yes, the rest probably not — She said closing the suitcase — And we're done.