9.

Hi everyone, I'm finally back! With the new year and the time I spent without uploading I decided to do some changes in the time that the story passed, not a lot of the story was altered except for their ages and characters taking part in it due to the transfer window, etc. 

At the end of the chapter I asked you guys a really important question about the main character and I would really appreciate if you guys could leave your answers in the comments! 

That's it, I hope you guys enjoy it, I'll be back soon (this time for real!)

They were already back in Barcelona and they barely had anytime to relax before getting back to their routine, as soon as the plane landed Mila was rushing to her apartment and getting three hours of sleep before attending classes, now it was thur...

They were already back in Barcelona and they barely had anytime to relax before getting back to their routine, as soon as the plane landed Mila was rushing to her apartment and getting three hours of sleep before attending classes, now it was thursday and she was exhausted but Barcelona was playing again. 

This time she didn't attend, with classes being back and this game being an away one, the team allowed her to make the choice to travel along them or stay behind, with the exhaustion she felt and the knowledge that she would be having another game at the 22nd she knew the right decision was to take the break being offered. 

It was another day of avoidance for her when it came to Thomas, going to university and hearing Julia talking about him was becoming boring to the girl and also a little frustrating, she had no idea how to approach the subject with the girl, after all, she was friends with the guy she wanted to ask to stay the hell away from her. 

These times were the one's when she really missed being surrounded by her guy friends and even her extremely overprotective brother, by now the boys would already have him running in the opposite direction, but she didn't have that now and she wasn't involving the boys in another one of her dating fiascos. 

Why she still bothered to even try was the question she had, she not once was capable of making a good choice of a guy to be in any sort of situationship with. Why on earth did she think a new city would change that only God knows, because to her it continues a mistery. 

On top of all of that she still have to deal with the feelings she was developing for a certain footballer, which it would be easier if she hadn't find out from the boy himself that he was indeed single and that Sophia was someone he had a relationship in the past but ended for the same reason as to why he didn't want to see her like that. That date was a one time thing, something that now she knew gave her hope for something, even when she knew it would most likely not happen and even if by some miracle the footballer ever looked at her twice other than as a friend, it wouldn't work out. It never did to her. 

Taking a deep breath the decision was made, she no longer wanted to be in this awkward and annoying situation with Thomas, he showed himself as a nice guy at the beginning but now it was anything but that. 

She didn't even know if she wanted to propose to be friends, what if the guy she first met never even existed in the first place? Oh well, welcome to Mila's book of doubts and trust issues. 

"Hi, this is something I don't think I should be doing over text but since you're going to Madrid on a trip I thought it was the better option. You most likely took notice of the fact I've been distant and that was a reason for that. 

After a lot of thought I came to the conclusion that its better if we stop seeing each other, you're a really nice guy and I really enjoyed our time, but just isn't something I'm prioritizing right now with school and a new job. I really do hope you understand, enjoy your trip! "

With the message sent relief washed through her body, it was freeing to know she now could ignore any messages she received and not worry about being called rude or anything for that, she didn't need to worry about what someone would complain about her, and she didn't need to listen to anyone complaining about her friendships. 

With that done she could finally resume to watch the last minute of the game in piece, it was another Copa del Rey one and as sad as it was to say, it was an easy win to Barcelona, they were playing AD Ceuta and with a minute to the final whistle they were 5-0. She didn't understand how she can compete so hard and love sports so much but when it comes to football and situations like these her heart breaks for the teams struggling. 

Serious, if it was up to her Barcelona would have stopped on the third goal and allowed them to do one, you know, that thing called empathy. Jokes aside, that was definitely something the girl needed to get better at, made no sense when it came to Formula 1 or any motorsport category in general, she was cursing everybody 90% of the time.

Even her brother. Just like she was cursing her new friends right now. 

I decided to switch the main character, I'm between these two and I would love to know your opinion based on the characteristics that you guys already got to know about Mila. 

1. Meg Donnelly 

 Meg Donnelly 

2. Olivia Neill

(leaning more towards olivia due to the lifestyle pictures she has that will fit Mila's but really confused cause I can use anyones pictures for the insta at the end of the day

(leaning more towards olivia due to the lifestyle pictures she has that will fit Mila's but really confused cause I can use anyones pictures for the insta at the end of the day. HELP!)