6.

None of the boys had been okay with the new possible relationship of the girl, she really thought she was going to have more freedom to live her life now that her brother and best friends were in a different country than her, but well, she was wrong

She wasn't looking for a relationship with Thomas, she had fun with him, he was good company and he was a good kisser but that was it. However, for the boys it was as if she was marrying the guy and that was absolutely wrong. 

Gavi was the most supportive of her, surprisingly, he managed to calm the boys down multiple times, although it was only a way of her not shutting him down as well. It wasn't that he didn't want her to be happy in a relationship, is that none of them had liked the guy, at least for his looks, cause they hadn't met him yet.

— Gavi, I gotta go as well, just trust me and put the damn black shirt — She sighed through face time and the footballer finally accepted his defeat and showed up on camera once again with the shirts

They were both attending dates that night, not together though, while Mila was going out with Thomas, Gavi was going out with Sophia, a girl he had gone out a couple of times since moving to Barcelona and had reached out to him. Why not, right?

Most of his friends were against it, in reality, almost all of them except their friends in common, the reason was obvious, another reason why they didn't want Mila with Thomas was that they thought the Dutch girl and the number 30 would be the perfect match, even if they didn't think the same. At all. 

— Good luck, tell me everything tomorrow — He winked at her who smiled 

— Same goes to you Gavira — She chuckled seeing his face turn sour right before blowing him a kiss and turning her phone off, rushing to the apartment door seeing Thomas standing there with his typical smile

The two of them had been going out for about three weeks, it was a long time and she was going to be honest, she had no idea if they were an exclusive pair or not, but one way or another, since the conversation hadn't popped up like, ever, she was almost sure they weren't. Not that she was going to kiss anyone else, she didn't know that many people.

— I hope you like bowling? — He asked and she smiled nodding, she did in fact enjoy the activity — We're going to share with another two people at least, depends on the amount of people that comes in here, apparently bowling with just two people isn't acceptable here 

— Well, more people that I can prove my talents to — She said smugly and he chuckled pecking her lips. Nothing. She didn't feel anything with it. 

— Sir, you guys can come, they will be sharing with you two — The woman called them and her eyes almost bulged out of her face just like his. 

— Mila?

— Gavi? 

— You guys know each other? — The girl next to him, who she knew was Sophia asked looking the blonde girl up and down. Self conscious right now? Yes. 

— We're practically best friends at this point, she works with me at Barca, Mila this is Sophia — Gavi said and went forward hugging the girl tight, leaving both their dates looking uncomfortable at the interaction — Nice to meet you, I'm Pablo — He introduced himself to Thomas who smiled 

— Thomas — The brunette boy waved and made sure to bring the girl closer to his body as soon as they ended the hug, that lasted way more than their dates would have liked — Let's get started?

That might had been one of the weirdest, awkward and fun date nights Mila ever had. The fun part was all thanks to Pablo's efforts, with her at least, other than that it was almost as if she was in an movie competition, which everyone wanted to be better than the other, she was sure Pablo would no longer be supportive of the girls choice in men after seeing the snark comments they had been throwing at one another. All night. 

Also, she hated Sophia. 

She didn't know how someone as nice as Pablo had gone out and was going out with someone like her, every move made by Mila earned her a remark that was never a good one, it was almost as if she wanted to prove a point. 

Her wish was to scream at her face that she was not interested on her date. 

But she didn't think that even that was going to help out the situation. Maybe was only going to make it worse. 

As far as her and Thomas, that was a huge confusion in her head, he was a nice guy towards her, she enjoyed spending time with him, and truth be told, he helped her feel less lonely in the new country.

But she wasn't sure if she had any feelings there.