21.

— ANSU — Pablo screamed at the footballer while he looked uninterested

— Yes? — He looked up seeing all faces looking at him with Mila's instagram page opened with apple screen mirroring.

She would definitely care if she knew this is how things were going.

— Home? Monaco is home? What the fuck? — Pablo was distressed

— Can she do this irresponsibility? You guys are still playing — Alice butted in and Gavi breathed deeply. He did not need her input right now.

— She doesn't work with us anymore. — Sarah explained and all eyes went shocked to her

— Oh, don't fake surprise. She doesn't need the money or the job, she had an offer in Formula 1 long before she applied here. She was extremely uncomfortable coming here everyday — Ansu stepped in defending the girl before anyone could say

— Are you guys ok? Knowing you guys were calling her a gold digger when in reality her and her family are richer than all of us together? — He chuckled after he said it

— Was she on a double date? — Pablo asked seeing the picture on her story for the millionth time

— No, those are her best friends, and if she was, it's no longer your business. — Ansu said losing his patience with the situation.

— But why didn't we know about this? — Pedri asked a bit down, he thought she was ok with him, they did speak quite normally the past weeks and he thought she felt comfortably sharing things with him. She was his best friend.

— Oh God, because often people get close to her because of her last name and the perks they can get from it, so she doesn't use it. I only found out because she showed up on my fy page on tiktok and so I questioned her about it and her accident — Ansu explained — She told me without thinking twice, it's nothing with you guys is simply that if you didn't care to be her friends without the last name then there's no need to try and be after.

— Accident? — Pablo asked

He felt bad. He knew since the conversation that ended whatever they had his friend was also struggling, but he couldn't step in, that was a promise he made to Mila. But seeing him the way he was right now did make him sad.

— Remember that she used to limp around sometimes? And she does physio? — He asked and the boys nodded — She used to race in Formula 3 and suffered the accident, after that she quit, it was pretty bad not gonna lie.

— Fucking hell.

— I want to see her — Pablo said looking desperate while his mother tried to calm him down

— She'll be in Barcelona the first weekend of june — Ansu said feeling bad with how his friend was. He knew he really cared and loved the girl. It shows with how after their conversation he had been trying to reach out to her and was snapping at his home friends whenever they mentioned her.

— Formula 1, 2 and 3 are racing here, so she'll come with her brother and friends. — He explained

— Can't you convince her to come this weekend? — Pedri asked

— This weekend is the Monaco race. She won't miss it.

— Fine, so then can someone get us tickets? — Pablo asked and sighed relieved when he was guaranteed the paddock passes

He kne— w it wouldn't be easy to get her back and not even just that, but get her back to Barcelona. 

— Did you see her accident? — Pablo asked Pedri when they were seating in his living room and the number eight nodded

— Besides the limping sometimes she had anything else? — Belen, Pablo's mom, asked Ansu

Everyone had watched the accident the moment they had arrived at Pedri's house and it was clear as light to see everyone's shocked faces. 

— No, she only really limps sometimes because when she came to Barcelona she didn't continue physiotherapy, but once she got back to it she was better. — Ansu explained and they nodded 

— I can't even imagine the stress from her family — Rosy said 

— I was thinking the same, even if they are all involved in the world of motorsport it's still nerve wrecking to say the least to have your family member in that situation — Pablo, Gavi's father said. 

— I'll say I'm thankful I didn't know her back then, I think I would've a heart attack — Pablo said honestly right when Ansu's phone rang. 

Mila. 

— Please let me see her — He looked at his best friend that felt torn between helping his friend that was clearly stressed or making sure his best friend in another country wouldn't be put into a situation she didn't want to. 

— If any of you open your mouths I will end you — He said seriously to his friends who he knew were capable of and watched them nod 

He mirrored his phone screen to television sighing, Mila would kill him if she knew it. But also, if she starts serious talk he will immediately remove from there. 

"Finally Fati, thought you lost your phone or something"

"Nah, I was just questioning if it was worth picking your call up"

"Officially out of the position of Barcelona bestie"

"I take it back, I need to protect my position specially now that you're in Monaco"

"I'M THE OFFICIAL BESTIE" 

"Shut up, Arthur. Anyways, I'm going to a dinner right now but I wanted to let you know I'm flying with Max to Barcelona tuesday afternoon"

"You convinced him? Happiest day alive"

"Yeah, he wants to see the apartment and everything if I decide to sell it"

"Nope, you're not selling it. You're still having a residency here"

"We'll see."

"Where are you going, you seem fancy"

"Ferrari has a dinner today in here and I'm going with Arthur and Ollie since they are from the academy"

"Oh, I thought you only attended Red Bull stuff"

"Absolutely not. Mostly, but if my friends are involved I get a pass"

"MILA WE'RE LATE"

"CALM DOWN. I'll talk to you after, okay? Everything okay in Barcelona, right?"

"Besides Gavi and Pedri being stressed yes, I've been keeping them away from your phone number"

"Yeah, sure... See you later"

— Please don't keep me away from her phone number.

Filler chapter that I didn't like that much but needed to exist. better one's coming soon <3